HydroRed's DIY Bubble Cloner (under $35)

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I'm getting ready to put one of these together, just wondering what you use for a dome with this? I could individually dome each cut with plastic bottles but I'd rather have 1 dome for the whole cloner. Any suggestions?
I ended up finding a clear cheap tote at Wally world that fit mine perfectly. The have tons of sizes and depths.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Awesome idea and inginuity Red. I'm definitely gonna give this a go. I'm assuming the cuts should be dipped in rooting hormone ? And , is anything added to the water ..mild nute solution ? What do you find works the best ?
Thanks Pistil. No rooting hormone drips. I'll cut the clone, get the end wet, skin the bottom a bit, and put it right into the cloner. I just use straight tap water. I do change it often though (every 4-5 days). No dome or anything on them.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
What size is your pump? And hows is that harbor freight pump holding up?
Eh...not sure it was a small fountain pump$7.99 bottom draw. I'll get the exacts or a pic of it in a bit. They hold up really well.So much so,I've bought 9 more of them.I also have the eco plus 185s in my ppk system(only bought 3) they keep up with them(I'm feeding a quart or so15 secs per 2 hours) and are durable and much less expensive.
I just took it down and cleaned it out and put it away.Popped about 25 beans recently so I won't need it for a second.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
For what its worth,I don't use a dome on my aerocloner. My humidty in the room (outside the tents)where the cloner sits hovers around 50-58 degress.This is the aercloner tho,not the bubble cloner.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Eh...not sure it was a small fountain pump$7.99 bottom draw. I'll get the exacts or a pic of it in a bit. They hold up really well.So much so,I've bought 9 more of them.I also have the eco plus 185s in my ppk system(only bought 3) they keep up with them and are durable and much less expensive.
I just took it down and cleaned it out and put it away.Popped about 25 beans recently so I won't need it for a second.
This it? If so, its labeled as a 158gph and quite comparable to the 185. I just wonder if it comes with the multiple hose adaptor sizes that screw into the pump. I rely on that 1/2" fitting that comes with the Eco 185.
63315_I.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
This it? If so, its labeled as a 158gph and quite comparable to the 185. I just wonder if it comes with the multiple hose adaptor sizes that screw into the pump. I rely on that 1/2" fitting that comes with the Eco 185.
View attachment 1373
Dammit Red you are quick on the draw.Duh, I didn't think to google it..haha..Thank you.That my good man is the pump.
I dig the fact that they are bottom draw. Helps to get the last itty bit of solution or water out of containers.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
View attachment 1373
It does have like 5 adapters.I'm almost certain it has a 1/2" fitting.I use that vinyl tubing you suggested for the F&D setup( don't remember atm what size but its the smaller size) with a ziptie to hold it onto the adapter.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Since I already had everything but the tote, Im in it for a whopping $6.59!
Measures 8" x 12" x 16" and holds 5 gal. Putting this one into action tonight.
I like the way it all fits together and how tidy you can run the air lines with only drilling (2) 7/32" holes.
I dig it!!

View attachment 1381

View attachment 1383

View attachment 1382
That is exactly what I have only I did 8 sites and a manifold. Lowes for 3.50 I believe on the tote.