How Old Are You?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Haha! I used old street lights and some highbay lights I got my hands on back in the 90s. Took forever to finally get my hands on some 400w, most were 175w and mostly MH or mercury vapor junk. The first 400w I got were highbay hps lamps and I was stoked when I got those, finally was able to produce something indoors. Seems silly with all the options we have now but back then they were gold.
LOL...It's the small things in life, lol...........:) I remember getting my first set of hemostats......that was the shit! Now. every flea market has thousands of them.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I'm 64 but I feel like I'm 90. Getting old sucks. Maybe I should have listened to everyone and slowed down when I was younger. Between the drugs, motorcycle accident and a crazy life style its amazing I'm still alive at all. On the bright side though, I'm looking forward to the next 20-30 years.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Will be turning 62 very soon. YIKES! lol. But I can pass for 50 easy. Just got my first gray hair actually....now I have 3. Moustache has some gray, chin whiskers are all gray. Smokin since '71. The first time I was at my friends house and he had an older sister who had the weed....after every hit I would go to the window and see if the cops were coming, lol.

Some old street lights, 250 HPS lmao!!!
View attachment 44747
I have a 400 watt and a 1000 watt just like that. Those will shock the shit out of you. lol

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Triple-beam scale after using one of these
View attachment 44816

Edited: my scale is twice as old as Jg88 LOL
LOL! I think we had one of those between three of us.....in case we needed to be accurate, lol. Still got an OHAUS tripple beam around here somewhere.
My dad was a science teacher and I remember well him complaining all the time the chemistry lab was being pilfered...particlarly the triples and beakers. LMAO...........he said the kids were using the beakers to make roach clips................oh man, my ribs hurt thinking about it.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
OMG! Hadn't seen any of those in years. Scales with built on "gator clips".
Used a nickel to calibrate. lol
That was cool seeing those, haven’t used them in forever, back when we use to sell our “homegrown” as we called it, for 40 a quarter back in the 90s. In the early 2000s it got down to 25 a quarter. Then the good stuff hit not long after that and the digital scales became a necessity.
I still use the nichel though! Hehe

Big Perm

Budtender
Now I see how you guys are pulling the gpw you are...
I need to start holding my weed and standing on the scale in the bathroom.

Edit: haha I wonder if the USPS ever figured out they were losing way more money in time having the mailmen check stuff with a scale. What was it like $.01 per gram?
Let me take 5 minutes to weigh out this mail Mrs. Robinson...................................5 minutes......................................looks like you are 2 cents short today.

Last edited: