How Old Are You?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just over half a centurian and a bit. :D

my son in law gave me a weed holder bag. A small one to hold your rolling stuff and jars of some strains etc.

There was this weird brown square thing in there made of fabric...it had beans in it or something...2 days later i said i think its a hacky sack.

I thought it was a keep the smell away thing.

Some things really show you you are above an age... Ok Xr...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

61 (Retired @55...fuck yes)...........started smoking in '71......daily since '76..... grew my first plants in high school in '74 but they never budded cus we wuz jonesin and smoked em.... grew again in the early 80's but really got ramped up in '90. Been at it ever since....

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Just over half a centurian and a bit. :D

my son in law gave me a weed holder bag. A small one to hold your rolling stuff and jars of some strains etc.

There was this weird brown square thing in there made of fabric...it had beans in it or something...2 days later i said i think its a hacky sack.

I thought it was a keep the smell away thing.

Some things really show you you are above an age... Ok Xr...
Oh my God! I loved playing Hacky Sack when I was younger.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
61 (Retired @55...fuck yes)...........started smoking in '71......daily since '76..... grew my first plants in high school in '74 but they never budded cus we wuz jonesin and smoked em.... grew again in the early 80's but really got ramped up in '90. Been at it ever since....
No offense to the younger people here, but that was my thought too, that they typically might not have the patience to see a grow through to the end and end up smoking the plant before it’s time.

I did that a few times in my younger days.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Old enough to know better :)

54, Sammy Hagar speed limit this year. Retired at 48.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The first plant i grew we were 14 and it was bag seed....i had to go with my parents for 5 weeks on vacation when i came back it was ready...all 20 fan leaves dried pretty quick and we smoked it and thought it was great.

I do understand the need for mids...man how could that me smoke the shit i grow now...i would have probably quit and turned myself in to my parents or something STUPID like that :D

I retire Friday :D.....and it just got exciting right there! 35 years complete i started working at 17.They wouldnt let me have a Christmas beer for 2 years at the Christmas party.

Retirement...its great im doing it young but i am a widower so the price was steep...Life got GREAT again but it wasnt cheap to retire early if you get my meaning.

I just really understand we have the time we have...finite is like that....i choose to do whatever the hell i want with the rest of my days....I am not rich but i can make it work...

And i have an idea...a really great idea for a part time thing. I have a pot vision that is legal and more in the teaching side of things :D

Last edited: