How Old Are You?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Will be turning 62 very soon. YIKES! lol. But I can pass for 50 easy. Just got my first gray hair actually....now I have 3. Moustache has some gray, chin whiskers are all gray. Smokin since '71. The first time I was at my friends house and he had an older sister who had the weed....after every hit I would go to the window and see if the cops were coming, lol.

Some old street lights, 250 HPS lmao!!!
250.jpg

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Will be turning 62 very soon. YIKES! lol. But I can pass for 50 easy. Just got my first gray hair actually....now I have 3. Moustache has some gray, chin whiskers are all gray. Smokin since '71. The first time I was at my friends house and he had an older sister who had the weed....after every hit I would go to the window and see if the cops were coming, lol.

Some old street lights, 250 HPS lmao!!!
View attachment 44747
Haha! I used old street lights and some highbay lights I got my hands on back in the 90s. Took forever to finally get my hands on some 400w, most were 175w and mostly MH or mercury vapor junk. The first 400w I got were highbay hps lamps and I was stoked when I got those, finally was able to produce something indoors. Seems silly with all the options we have now but back then they were gold.

D

Deleted member 60

The guys who turned me onto growing "bumped" some parking lot lights for their grow in the mid-80's. Timber!!!!! :ROFLMAO: Musta been real fun fuckin with the power.....heehee. Then....early 90's .... a buddy hooked up with this chick and her parents had mega-bucks....and her dad asked us to help him clear out his basement of "old shit". It was like a goldmine. We got into it a bit and I saw a couple of the big parabolic hoods....and found out his kid tried to grow weed years before and it was all going to the dump. 3-1000's, some inline fans, trays. etc... All of it went right in the back of my truck.Like you say...nothing now...but man did all of that ever open door$ @ the time.