How easy is it to ship beans to Canada from the US?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
for what its worth, the tracking has become a double edged sword. Since they caught the big China fent dealer that way couple yrs ago, nobody really thought they could log those ips that were checking tracking, sometimes multiple times a day. Yes, they can, lol. But I didn't have to show ID this last and only time I will prolly send to canada, fake name and addy, even got nervous and said something it wasn't, but you wouldn't know that without opening, aka same sort of pkg, etc. I still love the usps for what I've sent, received, and all uses.
I like crayons !!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I like Omuerta Genetics in Canada...webuildsoldierz.com....I will be making a grow log of some of Luke's stuff as soon as this grow is over and I can nuke my place and clean it...fuckin spider mites...
He has a few worked IBL lines etc...of which I will be running the GrapeStomperF4 line called Quetzalcoatl F4 and his OakTreeF4...just got done with a run of Bushido...awesome indica plants very tasty...
Never have any problems sending or receiving from him.
Thanks for the link, I think I might try that Drums of War II OR Quetzalcoatl
[/QUOTE]
He has a veterans special too I just saw, buy a pack and a pack of equal value you can send to a friend , that's cool as fuck. Have to dig out my DD-214

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
So I placed an order for Serrequel and got drums of war II for a veteran bonus, good guy thru e mail and u can use PayPal. I will report on shipping and run a grow log on both. Good to get some Oak, Grapestomper Diamonds and Dust genetics in house
Hey glad I could point ya in a good direction...I know you won't be disappointed...I have dealt with Luke for at least 5 years...grown a bunch of his stuff....always good stuff...you will get a good freebie as well...
Thank you Vet.