How easy is it to ship beans to Canada from the US?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I get them mailed to my door. Heisenbeans was the first US seed vendor i ever ordered from but it was painless. The first order took a while, the 2nd and 3rd only took 1 week.

It is legal here so i am sure they have better shit to do.
Only legal if you use genetics sold by the government. Total bullshit.

I’ve only seen one Indica stain available in Alberta, if they have stock.

D

Deleted member 60

And if they are coming through the US Mail...not legal at all.... doesn't matter what the laws are where they land...

not that anyone ever gets prosecuted for sending seeds....but just yesterday or the day before the US Gov't Ok'd the mailing of CBD products....so this BS some are spouting that it's legal to mail CLONES is just that. We aren't quite there yet... contrary to what the folks on STRAINLY think....LOL.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So I’m guessing it’s more involved then just putting some breeder packs in a box and taking it to the local post office.
I cant speak for everyone else, but for me I wasnt too thrilled about providing my ID and info for mandatory customs forms. They never asked me for ID before but the last 2 times I went in they did so I quit mailing international all together.

Here’s another thought - why go to the post office where they may make you sign for it? Can you not simply address an envelope to Canada or the UK or wherever, put the correct postage on it and drop it in any mailbox?
I suppose if it is a letter sent you could do that without filling out any customs forms. I just read if it is a letter mailed first class, or if you use a Priority Mail International Flat Rate envelope you wont need a customs form. I was shipping multiple packs in breeder packs so I couldnt use an envelope. I suppose there are ways to ship beans not in breeder packs, but I didnt care to do that as often as I was doing it. I was paying $12 US out of my pocket for every package I shipped First Class mail to CA (even more for the UK) so I dont want to know how much Priority Mail would have cost lol. I'll leave all the shipping to the seed banks haha[/QUOTE]

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Yep. Anything else is illegal.

And I checked again this morning, there are two strains available in Alberta - Tweed Bakerstreet aka Hindu Kush (Indica 15 - 25% THC) and Tweed Argyle aka Nordle (2 - 10% each THC & CBD). $60 CDN for 4 seeds.

Bullshit. 💩
Bummer...but I guess if you are looking for a positive in the whole deal, I guess its a start to full legalization?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Bummer...but I guess if you are looking for a positive in the whole deal, I guess its a start to full legalization?
Its a cash grab for the government and an attempt to pander for votes for The shiny ponyboy Trudeau . It wont be any different in the US if National Cannabis legalization happens, the big money will lobby for laws to crush the little guys and micro businesses.