How do you Germinate your seeds?

How do you pop your seeds?

• Total voters

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm still researching seedling mats with temp controllers.

Which one are you looking at?

Which one did you grab? I assume no temp controller for that price?
1556900401422402898617662573927.jpg
Grow shop mat 25, and grodan cubes 15 and soil conditioner happy frog 28
I beat em down on price then told em I wanna do business making qb boards for his clients. He wants a sample. Now where do,I get 200$ to front it? Work harder I guess!

Two more people clicked ASS CHEEKS! That's it!! I'm doing a video of me popping a seed with my ass cheeks. This will be proof to the 12 people who clicked ASS CHEEKS that it can be done!!! Bastids! You deserve a video like that! Some hairy fat ass popping a seed right in the crack. You deserve it!

I'm gonna shave one spot so the seed can sit right there and u can see it. Bastids deserve a video like that! You better watch out I aint foolin' :alien:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Grabbed a bunch of unnamed seeds,some found on the floor of the tent,some are experimental pollination beans &some are fresh beans from a nannered plant.There were also some pale ones.
I dont know which ones are the pales ones at this point because the majority of the seeds sank after I remembered them after 48+ hours soaking in tap water.
They were tossed into a papertowled tupperware sprayed with a diluted mix of urb and left on the kitchen table.
Plenty germed.Some even fully sprouted.Pity I wont be running any of these...might be the next hype cut in there...heh.I'll most likely make sst out of them.
5 maybe 6 days after a 48+ hour soak.20190518_163505.jpg20190518_163531.jpg20190518_163538.jpg

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Grabbed a bunch of unnamed seeds,some found on the floor of the tent,some are experimental pollination beans &some are fresh beans from a nannered plant.There were also some pale ones.
I dont know which ones are the pales ones at this point because the majority of the seeds sank after I remembered them after 48+ hours soaking in tap water.
They were tossed into a papertowled tupperware sprayed with a diluted mix of urb and left on the kitchen table.
Plenty germed.Some even fully sprouted.Pity I wont be running any of these...might be the next hype cut in there...heh.I'll most likely make sst out of them.
5 maybe 6 days after a 48+ hour soak.View attachment 6796View attachment 6797View attachment 6798
You murderer!!!!!!!!!!!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
5 maybe 6 days after a 48+ hour soak.View attachment 6796View attachment 6797View attachment 6798
I know they went to a good cause but damn bro that brought a tear to my eye. All them seeds, I fuckin wish.

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
I generally take a Dixie cup...put 1 cup of my well/spring water from the untreated side that runs out to my barn...I then put a cap of hydrogen peroxide and a cap of seaweed extract...stir it around...drop the seeds in...they usually have tails in 24hrs...I take tweezers and lightly place them into a Dixie cup with my potting mix...I make the hole with a pencil...i then push the hole shut...usually all are up in two days and they go into an area that has a floro and sides to hold the heat...they kick ass from there.
I only ever use organic soil and ammendments with probiotics(bokashi).

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Drop em in a cup, forget about them for a couple days come back to tails 1/4 inch then into rockwool. If they don't have that long of a tail after a day or two. I paper towel them, then sandwich bag and leave on my dresser. Granite I've only popped seeds once. Lol but hey I have a 100% germination rate.