Honest Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I sent my $$$ in for that pack yesterday @NoWaistedSpace. Couldn't stop myself. He musta had a change of mind on pricing cus he started @$150. The next time I looked they were $70 and that sealed the deal. I think I'm good on Punch (and Cake) crosses for now. (today, anyway...LOL) Starting to see multiple folks crossing the same plants and naming them differently.....so it's gettin a bit redundant.

Gotta give Honest credit cus his Punch crosses have been around for a couple of years now. (and his crosses kick ass) So long, in fact, he was moving on to other stuff before he got sick. I hope he can keep it going and bring something fresh to the table. Bob knows we need it....

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
@Amos Otis ......I thought I read you saying you were working with the Banana and some other Banana X's as well but couldn't find the voilly when I went back in to find it.. Will some crosses be forthcoming from this project @ some point?

Not sure it's of interest....but there is a pack of BP on Strainly for $150. Clearwater also has a Banana/Mai Tai selection that might raise the bar...but it looks like it's goin fast/was a very limited release. Anyone snag this one?

Seriously thinking about molesting little Scarlett (among others) this winter here and making some S-1's and some crosses. She is GOIN' OFF outside. Stout branches and she's starting to stack nodes well/pop buds out everywhere. Very nice.
I had mold issues even with a dehumidifier in the proper Temps due to density of the flowers and the microclimate in between the branches because she Stacks like something I've never seen once she's let her Branch out a little.... edit, talking bout scarlett

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
OK pulled Banana Punchsicle today put in dark will trim tomorrow. Did not ever grow this breeder before but will drop some more of these. Got these @solseeds when getting something else and dearly love anything banana so picked these up Cheap.
Another no drama plant, fed every other day and let her go, no balls or nanners. The bag appeal is beyond great and smells of grape banana popsicles and I should have said stinks as she is loud. Needed a few yo yo's but little more. The frost rails are unreal!

Banana Punchsicle
banana punch sickle 1.jpg

banana punchsicle 2.jpg

banana punchsicle1.jpg
banana punchsicle.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
OK pulled Banana Punchsicle today put in dark will trim tomorrow. Did not ever grow this breeder before but will drop some more of these. Got these @solseeds when getting something else and dearly love anything banana so picked these up Cheap.
Another no drama plant, fed every other day and let her go, no balls or nanners. The bag appeal is beyond great and smells of grape banana popsicles and I should have said stinks as she is loud. Needed a few yo yo's but little more. The frost rails are unreal!

Banana Punchsicle
View attachment 17979

View attachment 17980

View attachment 17981
View attachment 17982
@Cob_nUt :love:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Banana Punchsicle
View attachment 17979

Nicely done on the Banana Punchsicle. How long from flip?

View attachment 17980

View attachment 17981
View attachment 17982

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I sent my $$$ in for that pack yesterday @NoWaistedSpace. Couldn't stop myself. He musta had a change of mind on pricing cus he started @$150. The next time I looked they were $70 and that sealed the deal. I think I'm good on Punch (and Cake) crosses for now. (today, anyway...LOL) Starting to see multiple folks crossing the same plants and naming them differently.....so it's gettin a bit redundant.

Gotta give Honest credit cus his Punch crosses have been around for a couple of years now. (and his crosses kick ass) So long, in fact, he was moving on to other stuff before he got sick. I hope he can keep it going and bring something fresh to the table. Bob knows we need it....
I don't have any PP genetics. So I bought the pack I was looking at of "Honest Genetics", Banana OG x PP yesterday for 70.00. If it was the same guy, I thought he only had 1 pack?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
There are two fem banana crosses from Honest that may be getting confused: banana punchsicle [ pp x banana cream] and banana cocktail [ pp x banana og].
Honest sent me around 25 seeds of Coco Bananas( Chocolate Frosting x Banana OG) when I bought the SJ.
Now I'll have the "Banana OG x PP". I want to get more of H's too.
There's so many different combinations of a few strains floating around out there, it's about time for another "game changing" strain type to sweep the cannabis world. Wonder where that will come from?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I don't have any PP genetics. So I bought the pack I was looking at of "Honest Genetics", Banana OG x PP yesterday for 70.00. If it was the same guy, I thought he only had 1 pack?
Dunno man. I bought a pack last Thursday. It stayed listed until yesterday when he got my $$...and I got a tracking # a few hours after that. Thursday touchdown. I guess we'll see if he had more than one/etc. if you also get a pack....um..er...or if either of us get a pack.... LOL...Strainly....

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Dunno man. I bought a pack last Thursday. It stayed listed until yesterday when he got my $$...and I got a tracking # a few hours after that. Thursday touchdown. I guess we'll see if he had more than one/etc. if you also get a pack....um..er...or if either of us get a pack.... LOL...Strainly....
He got my $$$ night before last and got my "tracking#. This will be interesting. lol

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Banana Punchsicle
View attachment 17979

View attachment 17980

View attachment 17981
View attachment 17982
Oh how I wish I hadn't reversed the whole of both plants. Should of left a branch or two for some sensi. I have rooted clones tho!