Honest Genetics

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I dumped IG......anyone look and see if his page over there got nixxed again? Seems....just like the rumors and ongoing tags about "Greenline"...that there are folks out there gunning for him/reporting his page/etc... who obviously got stung and cant grow up enough to move the fuck on.

But yeah...hope it's just his own choice to not deal with it and some kinda bad shit didn't befall him. Seems like it's been a tough go for him......sad...because I think he has/had some decent gear at a reasonable price.
His Instagram page is still active ..I sent him a pm on there but no response yet

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
According to gadsdengardens5.0 on IG, HG been sick past few weeks so hopefully he get well soon.
He must be really sick I know how it is when life grabs you by the balls and it's not just you in the picture that you have to take care of.
Best wishes brother.
That makes me feel a little better cuz I know those two are close or so I thought or assumed lol.
I was starting to think negative.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Can any one that's ran scarlett Johansson please share your flower stretch experience.??!!
I have a dozen and i think im in trouble.
I appreciate any data even 1 or 2 but more the better.
I did exactly what honest said and topped in half also many side branches got top as well. I'd say they're all going on three feet+ and maybe two and a half not counting the pot. I'm hoping since I didn't keep them so small they don't Beast out on me so bad. They bounced back in two days the first day they just sat II day they acted like they brush the Dirt Off their shoulders didn't do nothing to them. I'm actually scared they might hit the top of the room.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Can any one that's ran scarlett Johansson please share your flower stretch experience.??!!
I have a dozen and i think im in trouble.
I appreciate any data even 1 or 2 but more the better.
I did exactly what honest said and topped in half also many side branches got top as well. I'd say they're all going on three feet+ and maybe two and a half not counting the pot. I'm hoping since I didn't keep them so small they don't Beast out on me so bad. They bounced back in two days the first day they just sat II day they acted like they brush the Dirt Off their shoulders didn't do nothing to them. I'm actually scared they might hit the top of the room.
Pinch them and bend them over

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Pinch them and bend them over
I don't want to unless I have to because I cleaned up the lowers really hard and tried to do this exactly like honest suggested which is a little different than my normal routine just way more intensified. I remember him saying that your best buds are within the first foot of the canopy so even though they're so big I cleaned n pulled them bitches way up. i pulled their skirt up over their hips guys😉I'll get pics once they have something going on another 2 wks or so.
Pinching is my emergency method I don't want to have to employ it yet

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I don't want to unless I have to because I cleaned up the lowers really hard and tried to do this exactly like honest suggested which is a little different than my normal routine just way more intensified. I remember him saying that your best buds are within the first foot of the canopy so even though they're so big I cleaned n pulled them bitches way up. i pulled their skirt up over their hips guys😉I'll get pics once they have something going on another 2 wks or so.
Pinching is my emergency method I don't want to have to employ it yet
Also the problem is there is no extra space none not whatsoever I have 18 plants in a 4 by 8 in 3 gallon pots with Coco shit is crushing it

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I'll put some updates as they come I had trouble snapping photos so this is the only half-assed one I got and that's okay because there only starting week 3 of flower. All the uniform 2/3from left to just passed the pole are all scarlett Johansson.
The other few are not honest genetics
20190615_074631.jpg

mjw42

I hope so. There are a bunch of us that sent him $$ and nothing so far. No replies, updates, etc. Some peeps waiting since April. Me...a month. Looking like a big scam job. One of his homies on IG says it will come...he's sick. I hate thieves! Hope he aint one of them.

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
That's crap I just put an order in and got all my packs last week honest is a great dude and he's going through some hard times have faith, he will come thru.
he always does he does not rip people off

mjw42

I finally 'heard' from "Honest". Dude is telling me I'm trying to rip him off b/c I asked for my $$ back and that I'm now asking for $200 instead of the $85 even though I never said anything about $200 to him. I asked for tracking# or $85 back. Not a peep for 3 weeks and then all of the sudden he replies. Either way its so left field it blows my mind. If tracking says MIA then its my loss. I accept that.

Said he sent my stuff 3 days after the $$ flew the coop. Admitted he didn't sent out any tracking# but I'm the only one complaining that I didn't get my order. I simply said I sent you $85 and you said good to go. Your tracking# is coming shortly. He's also ripping on me for asking if he had any extra BHurr laying around and that I'm trying to pity scam him. I always say "hey if you want to dump some spares go for it ;-)" Sometimes peeps throw some extra love. Its not a requirement for me.

I think he's really pissed that I reached out to Gasden. I only asked Gasden if he had beans, if they were partners and if I could work thru him. I also said there were others that were feeling outed on the order of $200. I got all of those IG convo's thrown in my face like I was trying to hide something. It was a typo on my part that I implied I was out $200. Doesn't really matter as my order is quite clear....one pack. Big mistake on my part reaching out to Gasden. He seems like a good dude in the middle of that clowns drama.

Now "Honest" says I'm banned from more sales!! Haha. I'm already ripped of $85 but I want to 'donate' more?? I had a couple of 'wall-o-text' emails trying to reason with him and it was like talking to a lunatic. Sucks being banned haha ;-)

Bottom line. I sent money promptly. Got no tracking# as per the agreement. Asked for a simple reply several times in a polite manner over 3 weeks. Nada. Now he replies, says I'm a scammer, known liar and I'm banned. Dude is a fucking clown.

Plenty of fire elsewhere. Funny thing is the only reason I wanted more beans is b/c 8 outta 11 SJ's failed to sprout. Mostly white POS beans. I didn't ask for replacements. Simply wanted another 10pk for full price. He said "I'll make it a heavy pack"...lol. I had 19/20 rate on my NF/Mycotek's and 4/4 on my Heisenbeans

At this point I'm dropping the whole thing and moving on. First time ever getting ripped off for beans. I'm a noob but an honest straight shooter as anyone who've I dealt with would vouch. Never lost a package even from Amsterdam w/o tracking. If it did/didn't make it here I'm entitled to know. The dude feels free to take peoples money and toy with them. Karma nut kicker on him.

Sorry for the WOT rant!

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here are a few shots of Banana Punchsicle. First time growing these guys gear so I did not know what to expect. She has been pretty easy, gallon every other day of nutes, moderate stretch nothing outrageous, VERY frosty. The frost rails are skiing variety. Still has about 10 days or so left so she is looking good. Buds should have great bag appeal with the orange colored hairs

banana punchsicle.jpg

banana punch sickle 1.jpgbanana punchsicle1.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Here are a few shots of Banana Punchsicle. First time growing these guys gear so I did not know what to expect. She has been pretty easy, gallon every other day of nutes, moderate stretch nothing outrageous, VERY frosty. The frost rails are skiing variety. Still has about 10 days or so left so she is looking good. Buds should have great bag appeal with the orange colored hairs

View attachment 15611

View attachment 15612View attachment 15613
I love this cross. I grew out and harvested 4 a couple of months ago, and every one was similar. Easy to grow, and terrific smoke. @Cob_nUt have a look.