Honest Genetics

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Not sure if honest still has any but I picked up a pack of banana cocktail from honest less than 2 weeks ago, fems that is. I picked up some wild cherry punch along with a couple of clearwater choices from G&L a few days ago
I've got a few of those BC just started, with black banana dub and sundae banana cookies.

In an e-mail in Nov '18, the banana punchsicle description finished with this [apologies if I posted this before] :
"ALMOST OUT OF STOCK
I only have a few packs left and then she’s gone forever outside the clone market...."

D

Deleted member 60

You got any recent pics of that movie star?
The end came so fast here because of the fire/Evac thing......I didn't take the snaps I wanted to.

She made lots of bud. Big stacking colas. Problem is...while she's seriously frosty...the terps are weak. I had one in my initial peek last winter that was the same way...much like the Heisen PP S-1 that just finished indoors. "Meh".

But all is not lost. She will make killer hash and I suspect..nice squish. (the PP made good squish) As a result...most of her went into the hash bag/got frozen. Saved the big tops....just in case she shines after drying. Hoped for more...but such is life in the seed poppin world...

Good show Amos.... how's she smell/taste?

Last edited by a moderator:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The end came so fast here because of the fire/Evac thing......I didn't take the snaps I wanted to.

She made lots of bud. Big stacking colas. Problem is...while she's seriously frosty...the terps are weak. I had one in my initial peek last winter that was the same way...much like the Heisen PP S-1 that just finished indoors. "Meh".

But all is not lost. She will make killer hash and I suspect..nice squish. (the PP made good squish) As a result...most of her went into the hash bag/got frozen. Saved the big tops....just in case she shines after drying. Hoped for more...but such is life in the seed poppin world...

Good show Amos.... how's she smell/taste?
I'm getting very little smell from the BBC's. They are real close to finishing. Buds are big, but are pretty "fluffy"
My SLH/Skunk" x H's Clone cake crosses are chugging right along. The buds are huge on them puppies and the stink will run you out of the house. Hit them with an old Skunk male of mine again for a 2nd run.
I got 1 of the Banana Cocktails in veg. I have high hopes for her. lol
Plus 3 Wedding Pies and 3 of Ethos, "Purple Sunset" vegging.

D

Deleted member 60

MY BBC's have a smell but there is no banana in there anywhere. Sweet/cologne/buttery popcorn smell. Nice taste... but again...not banana. Average yield. Decent buds. Good but not great pot would cover all bases here for a description.

Gotta hold off on poppin anything for a bit. I'm ass deep in buds as it is.....but there's definitely some stuff I need to look at...BC being one. Nice selection. It will be interesting to watch these develop/etc.

Ah...the old skunk bud...... no hiding it... LOL.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
MY BBC's have a smell but there is no banana in there anywhere. Sweet/cologne/buttery popcorn smell. Nice taste... but again...not banana. Average yield. Decent buds. Good but not great pot would cover all bases here for a description.

Gotta hold off on poppin anything for a bit. I'm ass deep in buds as it is.....but there's definitely some stuff I need to look at...BC being one. Nice selection. It will be interesting to watch these develop/etc.

Ah...the old skunk bud...... no hiding it... LOL.
People are noticing the lack of aroma in these new strains. (new to me).
I have a couple Soma "Rock Buds" going. They do smell like Skunk. lol
I'm still looking for a certain stinkin' ass "Skunk" I got. It will make you sick at your stomach to smell it growing. It was a strange looking plant. The stems were kinda "hairy". It's the only way I can explain it. lol

D

Deleted member 60

It was surprising to me to see such blahzay terps in the PP/BBC's and the Scarlett. I thought the PP dominates hard in all she touches. Kinda held off getting more crosses with her in it cus I didn't want everything to be similar. Sadly...I got "similar"...but not what I expected. At least there's rosin to save the day. That makes most things shine that have no initial gleam. The BBC squish is pretty nice...although...again...there's no banana in here at all. (you should smell the Tally Man....it's like whiffin a loaf of banana bread) No comparison.

Hopefully Honest will resurface....although...it seems the guy has a fuckin hard time getting any rep even though he had these PP crosses and other stuff going long before most guys had it in hand.

Still looking for errant packs that may be sitting around out there....

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Honest seeds has made the best tasting of all I have grown in the past 2 years. Besides my own! lol
I have 1 Banana Cocktail growing now. Best growing of the PP crosses. I don't see the PP leaf shape as my 3 Ethos P sunset
I have 3 Wedding Pies that doesn't look like either. All are on about pair #6 in growth stage now.
Stickygreen, I have some of the "Cocoa Banana" seeds he sent me. I can send you a few of them .