Honest Genetics

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I just popped some Oregon orange x purple punch 3 beans and all 3 popped
from honest curious to see how these grow out anybody grow them before?
well I was gifted these seeds I should say I have faith 🙏
I did. I had a couple in a tent w/ OBS and Mimosa F2. They finished the earliest at < 60 days, were mostly trouble free w/ a + yield of orangey tasting buds. Stony in a light sedative kind of way.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Glad you gents got your beans. Its always a crap shoot sending cash.
Exactly, I never had any problem getting the right seeds until this past couple years. The world is now polluted with shitty genetics that hermi have poor growth, weird looking leaves. You name it, it is happening. Diseases crossing over to cannabis from other crops. Then you have the viruses and fungus that gets in a plants DNA. Will stay dormant or only show up on 1 out of a 100. Almost like this was a plan to infect majority of growers. What a way to corner a market.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace ....very nice.

Scarlett doin' her thing here outdoors under the Big Top. I stuck the cedar stake in there for reference. It's exactly 6 ft tall. She gotz them long legs that kill...bwahahaha. Standing tall and bein' noticed.

View attachment 19120
I have 2, maybe 3 little clones mixed in with the SLH Cakes. 2 per 3 gal fabric pots. I didn't have the medium at the time to put everything in their own containers. But doing remarkable considering what they been through. I givem' hell sometimes. lol
Beautiful plant!
I'd sure like to find some more of Honest genetics. lol

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I'd sure like to find some more of Honest genetics. lol