Higher Power Genetics

Dalton

Nobody
I pre watered my cups before planting seeds this go (new for me) and it fucked me got some gnats, lost all 7 The Soap cross and a few other.. from what I saw it looked like the gnat larva eating the taproot and in the seed shell. Small clear with dark brown black tip head larva..Lesson learned other than that everything is moving along..
IMG_1060.JPGIMG_1061.JPG

D

Deleted member 2835

Fade has definitely taken hold now on day 62 of flower for both my GMO X FC(FL) & Banana Hashplant(FR). I'm guessing they will reach harvest station somewhere around day 70. I can't wait to get a nugget of both in my bong and see whats up.
View attachment 114812
View attachment 114813
View attachment 114814
View attachment 114815
View attachment 114816
View attachment 114812View attachment 114813View attachment 114814View attachment 114815View attachment 114816 View attachment 114817
What's your average yield on those lights?

GryphonX12

Fade has definitely taken hold now on day 62 of flower for both my GMO X FC(FL) & Banana Hashplant(FR). I'm guessing they will reach harvest station somewhere around day 70. I can't wait to get a nugget of both in my bong and see whats up.
View attachment 114812
View attachment 114813
View attachment 114814
View attachment 114815
View attachment 114816
View attachment 114812View attachment 114813View attachment 114814View attachment 114815View attachment 114816 View attachment 114817
Looking Nice @Zaphod420 - u gonna be smoking hard REAL SOON! CONGRATS 👏

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
A quick update will get some apple fritter picts when I can get in that 5 X 5 tent the fritters are in the back with 9 plants in the tent so no picts on them yet.

Kings Juice X rainbow belts at about 7 weeks
kings juice X rainbow belts 1.jpg

kings juice X rainbow belts 2.jpg
kings juice X rainbow belts.jpg

funeral cake X ? @6 weeks

funeral cakes X question.jpg

funeral cakes X question 2.jpg

funeral cakes X question 1.jpg

All the plants are quite robust and pretty much water and forget. Had one funeral cake X ? throw some nuts but that was one out of eight plants all the rest have been great and looking forward to some nugs from them. I have 3 apple fritters that all are starting to pack weight and looking great.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
All the plants looks awesome guys. Fire in fire out. If you guys have some clones let me know! @Nobighurry you got Kings Juice #4 traits all the way and you’re flowering it masterfully. Well done!

A quick update will get some apple fritter picts when I can get in that 5 X 5 tent the fritters are in the back with 9 plants in the tent so no picts on them yet.

Kings Juice X rainbow belts at about 7 weeks
View attachment 114857

View attachment 114858
View attachment 114859

funeral cake X ? @6 weeks

View attachment 114860

View attachment 114861

View attachment 114862

All the plants are quite robust and pretty much water and forget. Had one funeral cake X ? throw some nuts but that was one out of eight plants all the rest have been great and looking forward to some nugs from them. I have 3 apple fritters that all are starting to pack weight and looking great.
Gorgeous guys, keep the pics coming I love it. If you guys have any clones you think would be beneficial to the breeding project dm me and we can discuss.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
4470CE95-D6D1-4BAE-A979-287FA34F348D.jpeg
Week 3 And a few of the ladies have been isolated in separate rooms. They’ve been pollinated, I take a shower and use new clothing/utensils in between. The plants remain isolated and are sprayed down with 2% hydrogen peroxide followed by light feed water multiple times a day for about 72 hours. Finally I leave them on a sunlit porch to finalize pollen desiccation.

These were for certain the smelliest males I have encountered to date. Forbidden fruit has especially dominant terps that will make for a very easy back cross representation in seed form. Truthfully her scent and color deserve to be both preserved and expanded into new strains.

I am extremely excited to outdoor test run Detroit Runtz, Gelato 66, the infamous Apollo 13, Dosidos, sunset Sherb, animal cookies, Kush mints, beaver cookies, Tahoe and Skywalker OG’s, Purple Kush, Blue Berry Gelato maybe a few more. I am waiting on Cereal Milk, Oreoz, Rozay, Space Gello, OGKB, Grape Pie and Lava Cake and BlueBerry HashBar. All will be pre-cloned in case they are keepers.

Last edited:
All my April F1's(SuperCharger(F) GalacticRuntz(BL) 5.19(BL) got up potted/bucketed and all of them are now through their netpots with their roots in the nutes. Pro Tip from Heisen(Cheers H! (y) ) on using a 6 inch hole saw to make holes in totes/cooler lids to accept 6" net pots worked flawlessly. I made a 4 banger out of an old beer cooler and tote lid and I don't know why but that feels a lot like winning and much easier to manage than 4 individual buckets. Ima grow these til the nodes offset, take cuts and then flip em to sex, and then cull the males and all the fems get to go to flower.
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL).JPG