Higher Power Genetics

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Update on HPG, I got the gnat problem under control, with that I started some more of HPG gear with some TopDawg and GreenPoint. They are chugging along just fine now.The littles in front are the sprouted TD and GPS. Soaking are the HigherPower gear..
View attachment 115059View attachment 115060View attachment 115061View attachment 115062View attachment 115063View attachment 115064
Awesome you got the soap, and black cherry soda crosses! I missed out on them. Also didn’t realize the galactic runtz, chemdog, gorilla cake crosses were available. And rainbow belts x rainbow belts! Nice pick on the selections!

I don't really have anything else ready to flower right now but a cut of Genetically Modified Funeral Cake(BL) and Banana Hashplant(BR), so I guess I am just going to run them again as soon as the other girls get done drying. I bet this time Banana HP will take up much more of the scrog as she will have had an equal amount of veg time.
GMOFC BL BHP BR Attack of the Clones.JPG

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
So the first of two kings juice X rainbow belts came down yesterday @ 9 weeks. Pretty plant just water and forget it was just plain easy. It loved the auto pots. stretch was probably a bit over twice as tall as when put in bud tent. Decent spacing on buds and buds were solid and very greasy.

Have some funeral cake and apple fritter crosses that just reek and are getting fat fat fat cola's funeral cake next.

kings juice X rainbow belts.jpg

kings juice X rainbow belts 1.jpg
a mid level but a bit blurry

kings juice X rainbow belts 2.jpg

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
So the first of two kings juice X rainbow belts came down yesterday @ 9 weeks. Pretty plant just water and forget it was just plain easy. It loved the auto pots. stretch was probably a bit over twice as tall as when put in bud tent. Decent spacing on buds and buds were solid and very greasy.

Have some funeral cake and apple fritter crosses that just reek and are getting fat fat fat cola's funeral cake next.

View attachment 115190

View attachment 115191
a mid level but a bit blurry

View attachment 115192
Damm fire fucken job as usual man. I'm stoked to see what my cross looks like.your right on the money with saying that fritter gets some fattys.its a bummer I had to toss all them crosses this winter cause I'm a noob and got PM

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
funeral cake x ? was finished yesterday. What a great plant with large fist sized buds more than 1/2 way down the plant with golf ball sized nugs down to the soil. 9 weeks, super frosty, super stanky with great bag appeal. Set it on the auto pot and did little else to her other than one defol. Between this one a Mac 1 and a IHG banana cake this tent put the carbon scrubbers to a test as they reeked.

funeral cakes X question.jpg
funeral cakes X question 3.jpg

funeral cakes X question 1.jpg
funeral cakes X question 2.jpg

Just a great plant. Glad I took a couple of clones. Another crusty Kings juice X rainbow belts next and then the chunky fritters hit.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What Terps did you get from that cheetah piss plant? Look's like she stacked great for you.
My nose has been fucked since covid...
But definitely a sour chem cake. And terpy as fuck. @Butlers ridge got a momma. I'm doing a reset before my next run. I wanna get this room perfect and get my outdoor stuff in and happy.16539909234678342361614746984818.jpg16539909496249059907802705165749.jpg
And the GMO x rainbow belts is no slouchy
16539910086373030869545263889942.jpg16539911614035115745057853052807.jpg