Higher Power Genetics

I got 2 each of my newly received F1's(Super Charger, 5.19, and GRuntZ) wet 2 days ago and it looks one of my 5.19's is already crowning(Center). With any luck I will hopefully pull a female on all 3 of them. All my chuck cuts now have their roots fully in the nutes and are working on throwing out new sets of leaves.
GMOXFC & Harlet CHUCK CUTS V7 New Beans D2.JPG

WH1

Also just to be clear Greenpoint is a seedbank that only sells their own house genetics. As well as CLG. Here is a link for ya.
https://countylinegenetics.com/shop/
@WH1 i believe @H.A.F. has quite a bit experience with CLG gear. @J.James is the proprietor of CLG and he can also answer anything you need to know about his stuff. @Heisenbeans and @Gu~~~ are the fellas to talk to about anything Greenpoint!
TYVM you’ve been very helpful. I like it here..

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
First I would like to say thank you to all you guys. Your pictures will be up on the website with credit linking to your forum profiles. The updates are insanely useful to me, and yes Apples and Bananas is seriously the tits. I’m trying to add yield to her and the soap. Sometimes the dank ones are small ones. Kings juice is a massive dank plant but will literally triple in size. GMO doubles and is capable of 28% THC and ip
looking for seeds from the OP - det-pdx. I looked on the site he mentioned jbc seeds but I don’t know what he list he’s seeds under?
Are they sold on the site you linked?
Thanks.
Hey man since you are new I can’t direct message you. If you’d like to email me your address you can send it with your name to suther92@msu.edu

Dilly bars is capable of similar potency with a similar cookie funk as gmo but with a minty undertone.
36BB7A14-C572-45B9-8523-267190B3B7EA.jpeg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Thanks man (y) She strongly smells of citrus/orange, fresh linen, sweet vanilla, with just a touch of fragrant spices.My girl definitely is not a GMO leaning pheno.
That is funeral cake. Orange/Vanilla gives a creamsicle like aroma and taste. Awesome plant, should fade dark as she finishes especially if you can drop day temps below 70F. Orange flavor comes from the strawnana Sherb and the vanilla from Ice Cream Cake #5, one of Michigans finest commercial strains.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
C27B456D-5574-4BCF-91D6-17E09190A6F5.jpeg
Moms and ”breeder cuts” sticking around until I can cure and testimage.jpg. Sold on the root riot plugs. Pretty clear cut difference with the rockwool.

”breeder cuts” from seed are sticking around until I can cure and test them, and begin F2/S2 testing for you guys late June as this round finishes up. I’ll be able to test for potency but will also describe the attributes of each pheno. I may get a few terpene tests. F1 has been really cool so far and again thanks for the updates.

Last edited:

SEBUD

Super Active Member