Higher Power Genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Having a wood stove and garden taught me work ethic and other valuable lessons. I still have frostbite in my hands. It gets cold here. But wood is "free" and so is child labor!!
the grands had fireplace and a wood stove ,to heat the old home place pawpaw got to the point where, he couldnt clean ,the stove pipes, flue fie was the result.child labor packing wood from dry pile to the porch.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you can spend some quality time with her.
Actually, she is doing pretty good considering all things. She's a fighter.
Thanks everyone!
A person doesn't know how lucky they have it sometimes , then you face something like this.
Heartbreaking.
I made RSO in the beginning for her.
Believe it or not, she doesn't take pain killers. She is using cannabis for the pain. It's working for her.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thanks everyone!
A person doesn't know how lucky they have it sometimes , then you face something like this.
Heartbreaking.
Believe it or not, she doesn't take pain killers. She is using cannabis for the pain. It's working for her.
I had read somewhere that ,it takes a larger dose of oil to manage pain over time ,going to try my hand @ the oil thing, only 6 oz of bud, to start is all i have to work with,they cut on me in aug.last year just now gettin where i can take a normal dump.cancer is a bitch!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thanks everyone!
Heartbreaking.
brownies?

Badddoin

Really Active Member
My big claim to fame is that I didn’t kill anything this week. I got 8 nice, happy seedlings of the KJ4. One was a couple days late to the show but it seems to be growing at a decent rate.
BDAEE2F2-FB6E-43FE-BD48-26E3A13CB292.jpeg
They’re a little lanky, but I’ll bury them up to their necks next week.
The Super Charger is chugging right along. I topped it today. Sure hope it’s a girl.
0BF7F836-96B5-4A2D-AF16-F351482ECB3C.jpeg
And the two OG Kush - also paid a visit to the chop shop. 3E3BB22F-4EBB-4EB1-B0E2-8C3F6E921A85.jpeg
I need to get those bottom fan leaves snipped. They’re touching the container. I’m going to wait a few days, though, for them to recover from the toppings.