Higher Power Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
@NoWaistedSpace is this what you are trying to show with the stipule?
View attachment 117544
Not quite, those sex parts are already formed. I'm talking when those first start to form. There's a color variation for some reason between a male and a female. I checked yesterday and I don't have anything to show you exactly what I'm talking about. They are already to the point of what you are showing. You all start keep a close eye out during veg and you will eventually see a small "dot". That's all it is. Males will have a whitish-yellow dot. Females will be a tiny green dot. I'm still trying to understand why there is the slight color variation between the two sexes when their parts begin to form.
Might have something to do with Chloroplast.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I learned by trial and error.
There was no one to teach me about growing weed, but living and working on a dairy farm when I was young taught me a lot of valuable lessons about many things. Gardening was just one of them.
Farmers have to be masters of many different trades and practices.
now that i think about it first time i tryed to grow indo, about 6 weeks in i noticed the crossing of stiplets, labeled my 2 liter pepsi grow containers . turned out to be real accurate, back then i rember little girls had ther legs crossed, dudes were hornie ,stuck straight up.( this was under a 4 bulb t5 x 4 ft. long with fish tank bulbs.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 48 for my Genetically Modified Funeral Cake & Banana Hashplant & I am going to be taking these girls down soon(probably Wed) as they are pretty much done. All this hot weather turbo charged their fade and man do they stink! GMO X FC has WAY more gas on her this time.

Dang nice looking run you have there some fire for sure Zap!!!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I learned by trial and error.
There was no one to teach me about growing weed, but living and working on a dairy farm when I was young taught me a lot of valuable lessons about many things. Gardening was just one of them.
Farmers have to be masters of many different trades and practices.
I worked on a dairy Jr high & high school 40+ years ago exactly like you said I wore many hats learned many valuable lessons that have followed me i used lots of cow shit in my "gardens" I also made $500 every 2 weeks a lot of cash for a school kid in those days

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I worked on a dairy Jr high & high school 40+ years ago exactly like you said I wore many hats learned many valuable lessons that have followed me i used lots of cow shit in my "gardens" I also made $500 every 2 weeks a lot of cash for a school kid in those days
Having a wood stove and garden taught me work ethic and other valuable lessons. I still have frostbite in my hands. It gets cold here. But wood is "free" and so is child labor!!