Higher Power Genetics

Day 56 for my HPG April F1's Galactic Runtz BL, 5.19 BR & FL, SuperCharger and this will be the last blast of light for my Galatic Runtz as she has reached Harvest Station. I think I might take down my 5.19 in the back right as well but everybody else will get at least another week.
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D56 1.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s D56 2.JPG

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Day 56 for my HPG April F1's Galactic Runtz BL, 5.19 BR & FL, SuperCharger and this will be the last blast of light for my Galatic Runtz as she has reached Harvest Station. I think I might take down my 5.19 in the back right as well but everybody else will get at least another week.
View attachment 117921
View attachment 117922
Very pretty man looks like it’s yielding nicer this run

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If your Galactic Runtz smokes as good as it looks this might be a damn champion of a strain! Great job man and thanks again for all the time and effort you put in to share with us such great looking plants.
View attachment 117980
Yes, there's a lot of work went into these. I'm gonna collect the pollen off these males. 519, Forbidden Fruit, and Kings Juice and start some more of those seed. I'm mostly finished with flower for the summer, so it's a good time.

Dalton

Nobody
Those suckers are stuck to the ground surely. Is that "sandy" soil under them? I don't know if I'd try to move them if they are.
How many plants are in those pots?
They are in the ground and staying( I found out by watering the ground around the pots). Not sure on the soil but would say sandy/clay. and I have 5 in one and 3 in the other( had 10 total but 2 where male), they are in 7 gallon fabric pots.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Flower around the corner best not to spray pesticides outside. Even dinotefuran can affect bees. Just to be clear, do not consume any cannabis with pesticides or any kind being treated on or near the area, regardless of how safe people claim it is. To protect my seed investment in an enclosed room, I will occasionally use them. For the most part I am honestly done with growing indoors large scale and will do so in the winter primarily to preserve my mothers under low light intensity. I am tired of growing in any sort of inorganic way at all. I recognize hydro produces incredible quality and full control, but at what cost to our environment? Pesticides and fertilizers don’t just disappear when you dumb them in a drain. I plan to recycle my coco and nutrients for indoor growing. As I prepare to move, I am heavily focused on my new setup being more sustainable.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hey I am sorry about that man. I am highly considering a feminized round after I move around October.
It's not your fault I picked the wrong seed. I pretty much planted them and let them go do their thing. I normally plant regs.
I haven't been a big fan of fems. I like the unknown surprise you get with regs.
I'm gonna start wasting some space on my older stuff from the early 2000's. This last run of them was worth the risk.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
It's not your fault I picked the wrong seed. I pretty much planted them and let them go do their thing. I normally plant regs.
I haven't been a big fan of fems. I like the unknown surprise you get with regs.
I'm gonna start wasting some space on my older stuff from the early 2000's. This last run of them was worth the risk.
I have been digging into the vault for some old timers of mine. I have a beautiful plant growing now that is Temple x 13 Roses by Illuminati Seeds which was inky long time ago