Higher Power Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
As the GMO phenotype develops it smells kind of like a kushy plum, and there is a kings juice #24 phenotype with a very nice complex grape smell.

These are two clones that I’ll keep and possibly self into feminized form when I have the facility.
For now I’m focusing on stabilizing 5.19 and forbidden fruit only in several outdoor locations.
Taking a break on indoor growing and considering selling or renting my facility and doing a greenhouse instead. I think my carbon footprint is done. Construction has to finish so one thing at a time.

Just got done with a light defol to uncover the smaller plants for my April F1's(GRuntZ BL, 5.19 BR SupaCharger F) and it looks Like I have a Tall and a shorty of both Galactic Runtz and SuperCharger and then 2 pretty similar looking 5.19's. Going to take cuts(top the tall plants, bottoms on the shorties) and flip them tue or wed to get them all sexed. If I had to guess I'd say I have 2 or 4 females.
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s offset 1.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s offset 2.JPG
SC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s offset 1.JPGSC(F) GR(BL) 5.19(BL) April F1s offset 2.JPG

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
@Dalton @lakegrow @TerpyTyrone @Bustenbeans @Zaphod420

Thank you all for your time, tent space, and any cuts you took. If you’d like to pm me about sending some in exchange for another clone or seeds, let me know. I really appreciate you all more than you probably know, I have decided to create the higher power breeding collective and see no reason why this can’t be a business model where the power and appreciation is given back to the people. You are all awesome!

Sadly the free seed giveaways cannot go on anymore and are unsustainable for me. But I’m certain you will all find keepers in every pack from this spring and deserve every one of them for taking the time on a new Breeder.

The good news is, I plan on purchases including an equal size freebie pack and always include new random F1’s. I will not promote any sort of online store at this time on this thread. You can keep googling until it shows up one day I guess.

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@Dalton @lakegrow @TerpyTyrone @Bustenbeans @Zaphod420

Thank you all for your time, tent space, and any cuts you took. If you’d like to pm me about sending some in exchange for another clone or seeds, let me know. I really appreciate you all more than you probably know, I have decided to create the higher power breeding collective and see no reason why this can’t be a business model where the power and appreciation is given back to the people. You are all awesome!

Sadly the free seed giveaways cannot go on anymore and are unsustainable for me. But I’m certain you will all find keepers in every pack from this spring and deserve every one of them for taking the time on a new Breeder.

The good news is, I plan on purchases including an equal size freebie pack and always include new random F1’s. I will not promote any sort of online store at this time on this thread. You can keep googling until it shows up one day I guess.
I cashapped this guy about a year ago. He told me what he was doing. My mind was blown like other people. Holy fuck batman. Thats alot of shit going. I have plans of starting mybown "collective" a group of us here have big plans for all these cuts in a newly legalized state. The madness here is just beginning.... Glad I was a part of this from the beginning. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Wendel

Quick question, hope you don't mind

I have some cuttings in a bottle of water. They are just starting to show roots. Should they be moved to soil now? Or wait until there are lots of root shoots on each one?

Also, if in soil, would it be OK to put under my main light? They have just been in a window.
Thanks

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Quick question, hope you don't mind

I have some cuttings in a bottle of water. They are just starting to show roots. Should they be moved to soil now? Or wait until there are lots of root shoots on each one?

Also, if in soil, would it be OK to put under my main light? They have just been in a window.
Thanks
Lots of rootsThen transplant is my way. Otherwise the stem may rot. Cover the bottles with white duct tape or whatever you can to keep light out, change the water regularly, let the stems dry for a minute when you change water. Try to keep the water level consistent if you can.
Small sprinkle of nutrients, no sugar.
When you transplant do not bury too much of its lower stem this is where botrytis will destroy the cutting if planted too early or buried too high on the stem

This is also situation dependent please post a pic I’d like to see how healthy it looks

Last edited:

Wendel

Lots of rootsThen transplant is my way. Otherwise the stem may rot. Cover the bottles with white duct tape or whatever you can to keep light out, change the water regularly, let the stems dry for a minute when you change water. Try to keep the water level consistent if you can.
When you transplant do not bury too much of its lower stem this is where botrytis will destroy the cutting if planted too early or buried too high on the stem

This is also situation dependent please post a pic I’d like to see how healthy it looks

Well, I already stuck them in soil, based off turpmans advice. I am sorry to barge in your thread. I thought I just needed some quick info bUT obviously I should have done more researching. All i did was take cuttings, dip the in aloe leaf goo and they went in to a water bottle. I put 4 of them in the same bottle a week ago. Each one had 1-3 shoots. I covered them with a milk jug for humidity and to hopefully dampen my tent light. They dont lo9k good, but better than my last try. Thanks for taking the time to share you knowledge 👍 I will apply it next try

Attachments

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
What’s the actual lineage on them ?
Skunk #1 x NL5 was crossed with one of her fellow males. There was also a dilly bars present within the same region of the garden. The seeds will can be identified as Skunk #1 x NL5 x Dilly Bars with many of the phenotypes likely to be leaning towards the old school haze like smell of their mom and primary dad. She was tall and stretchy with huge colas and thick stems. This is not how I normally breed nor would I put a price tag on these seeds. They are very useful for further breeding and freebies.

Last edited: