High Kev’s breeding / chucking

LoudCountryBAMF

16194112987518862967459252241751.jpgthese are cdlc and sour stomper from mephisto. I dunno, i have a bathtub i run autos in, but depending on how these smoke, i may make the tub, light tight and do a sog in here too.

My autos are so hiy and miss. Like 40% good, 10%great 10% amazing, and 40% wtf....
And the size and timing is just unpredictable....again, these mephisto beans are supposed to beat all the complaints and hit the amazing mark...we'll 👀

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Also autos make it possible to now Grow sativas around here. Whoever makes the first auto New York City piff auto strain wins. Now there’s no need to waste all that electricity time/long long flowering times and space for something to produce a small amount of that piff. Now grow it outdoors. Those beans will be worth bitcoin I tell you C0AACB78-D541-4F8C-9DE4-F824FFBB1DC6.gif

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Also autos make it possible to now Grow sativas around here. Whoever makes the first auto New York City piff auto strain wins. Now there’s no need to waste all that electricity time/long long flowering times and space for something to produce a small amount of that piff. Now grow it outdoors. Those beans will be worth bitcoin I tell you View attachment 89632
That's exactly why I started down the auto trail, my first indoor sativas went 120days, I thought there must be a better way, besides the long wait there more weeks one goes the more potential for something to go wrong, my soil was very tired after 70 days....

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My buddy has been making auto beans. He wants me to be his partner making beans. If anyone is interested in auto testers let me know he has some ready. Fastbuds blackberry females crossed with low Ryder #1
View attachment 88675
View attachment 88676
View attachment 88677View attachment 88678View attachment 88679View attachment 88680View attachment 88681View attachment 88682
Hey @High kev , the package arrived today! Very cool packaging! And substantial! It’s robust!

Anywho, need some info on the timeline for these. I can’t plant outside in my area til June 1st. End of season is probably end of September to be safe.

What is your advice on how long these beans take from seed til harvest?

C8585F96-0CFA-4F48-8F53-8CDA688F2D0E.jpeg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey @High kev , the package arrived today! Very cool packaging! And substantial! It’s robust!

Anywho, need some info on the timeline for these. I can’t plant outside in my area til June 1st. End of season is probably end of September to be safe.

What is your advice on how long these beans take from seed til harvest?

View attachment 89690
I am trying to figure out what to do with the packaging! It's a work of art I tell ya! Same here last official frost date is June 1st here but more the 2nd week of May last 10 yrs, the last autos I put outside got fluffy in the July-August heat, those in midday shade did much better, humbolt bluedream strain only?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I am trying to figure out what to do with the packaging! It's a work of art I tell ya! Same here last official frost date is June 1st here but more the 2nd week of May last 10 yrs, the last autos I put outside got fluffy in the July-August heat, those in midday shade did much better, humbolt bluedream strain only?
As Murphy’s law would have it, if we plant anything outside before June 1st, it gets hit by frost. If we don’t plant anything, there is no frost.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I’m looking to test my skills in the chucking game and see what I’ve learned throughout my growing career and here at chuckers. I’m looking to make some crosses And will be willing to share what I got with chuckers members. Yep time to earn my pollen chucker banner. This is where my journey begins and will try and document it the best I can. I’m gonna need tips and advise from everyone. This is my first attempt but def won’t be my last. Hoping someday I can open my own seed business. ✌ Got some clones at some other spots and maybe will reveg a few keepers here at this spot.
View attachment 83684 And this is what I’m starting by seed now
View attachment 83685View attachment 83686
And I have all these seeds currently waiting to be popped
View attachment 83687View attachment 83688

So again this is my first stab at chucking. I’m thinking I will start by pollinating lower branches. I’m going to need help figuring out the best way. Should Hunt for a male as I’m growing all these regs? Should I buy from pollen or a clone stud make from someone. What would be my best options?
Maybe I should buy a proven studs pollen?
You should grow a male from my seed stock, if you are looking for some exotic cultivars to pop out.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It's all in there!
I have stayed isolated for 20 years.
Not sharing!
I thought like a typical "seed hoarder".(They're mine mine mine!)
I didn't have access to "cuts", so I ordered across the pond for over 15 years.
Now a multiple of strains and crosses bred into each other to an extent. Skunk dominant, and yes. I believe I have the what some people call "cat piss".
Have you ever cleaned cow or calf stalls out? When you get down to the bottom where all the piss and straw have created this wonderfully puking aroma, you're there. It will make you sick at your stomach. That sour, tangy, taste is fantastic.
Only one problem, nothing is labeled. Only by somewhat in years. I need to pass them out to the long standing members that's been around here as long as I have.
SAM_0505.JPGSAM_0516.JPGSAM_0510.JPGSAM_0514.JPG The others have to "earn it!" lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It's all in there!
Not sharing!
Now a multiple of strains and crosses bred into each other to an extent. Skunk dominant, and yes. I believe I have the what some people call "cat piss".
Have you ever cleaned cow or calf stalls out? When you get down to the bottom where all the piss and straw have created this wonderfully puking aroma, you're there. It will make you sick at your stomach. That sour, tangy, taste is fantastic.
Only one problem, nothing is labeled. Only by somewhat in years. I need to pass them out to the long standing members that's been around here as long as I have.
View attachment 89777View attachment 89778View attachment 89779View attachment 89780 The others have to "earn it!" lol
Those look nasty in a good way!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
It's all in there!
Not sharing!
View attachment 89777View attachment 89778View attachment 89779View attachment 89780 The others have to "earn it!" lol
Those are some tasty looking girls....I used to work on a dairy Jr high and high school I know that smell quite well, add a touch of calf skours had me puking many hung over mornings lol...

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Those are some tasty looking girls....I used to work on a dairy Jr high and high school I know that smell quite well, add a touch of calf skours had me puking many hung over mornings lol...
I learned to chew "Redman" tobacco in that stall too. Hahaha!
I was in FFA in high school and grew up on a dairy farm.
Remember these?
1619628331647.png
Now don't you "old slags" get any ideas. Hahaha!