High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So I’ve been mowing 3 aceres with this small little ride on tractor that I need to buy new every two years cause I run the shit out of it. It takes me about three and half hours to do the mowing part of it. Thanks to doge coin. I splurged a bit. Got this baby coming in two and a half weeks

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I learned to chew "Redman" tobacco in that stall too. Hahaha!
I was in FFA in high school and grew up on a dairy farm.
Remember these?
View attachment 89887
Now don't you "old slags" get any ideas. Hahaha!
Oh you bet I do! Much easier than hand held bottles, I used to feed on avg 20 calfs 2 a day, calf manna was the powder if memory serves me man it's been a minute since I even seen one of them...we always had apricot brandy to pep sickly calfs up so they would eat, I'd take a nip all to often still can't stand the stuff now lol

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
My wife worked on a dairy farm for years and the smell on her when she came home would raise the dead.
What's funny is I didn't even realize I smelled like the backend of a dairy cow, I always took a shower after work 90% of the time, it was years later after I switched to firefighting, I was talking to a dairy worker at the bar and it dawned on me, damn that used to be how I smelled lol,

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Heisen comps in the middleD730AFFE-1DA2-4D3B-84D6-E3B83C43536E.jpeg
Apple Mac dub C2005544-952D-4245-BAE5-0865E52D1EED.jpegLooks like a few different kinds of the bag seeds are autos Looks like I’m growing my first auto😯FF52E8D6-08A2-4BD0-82F2-B75B3A47C792.jpeg
Clones are all gonna make it I think one doesn’t have roots yet98324BCC-6727-4F7F-A824-61B8D8FDEB70.jpeg3B1CB033-B405-4E0A-A310-9170A6EE29CD.jpeg
All the seeds I popped are getting way to big. My partners electrician is coming Saturday. It kinda threw my plans off not having enough power. So I’m glad he’s coming soon. I’m going to top all the big ones once the power is here. I’ll be takeing clones from all possible keepers to keep around till later Incase they are worth keeping. Skimpier plants I won’t clone. They will he put into flower a week after topping and I will hopefully get the rooms dialed in enough to finish this run with out any more major set backs. I will pick the best looking males from the bunch and collect the pollen somehow. not sure how I’m gonna do that yet but I will figure something out.
View attachment 2C3FA2D3-16B4-4EC8-B02A-C051073671A6.MOV

Attachments

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What's funny is I didn't even realize I smelled like the backend of a dairy cow, I always took a shower after work 90% of the time, it was years later after I switched to firefighting, I was talking to a dairy worker at the bar and it dawned on me, damn that used to be how I smelled lol,
We'd go on field trips and get in shit fights at the farms and then come back to school. Kids hated us. lol
What I hated was "dehorning". Then there was the calf birthing. We'd tie baler twine on their little hooves and yank them out. Then 5 or 10 gallon of afterbirth would come gushing out. Yuck!
Sorry Kev, didn't mean to hyjack your thread.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Heisen comps in the middleView attachment 89903
Apple Mac dub View attachment 89904Looks like a few different kinds of the bag seeds are autos Looks like I’m growing my first auto😯View attachment 89907
Clones are all gonna make it I think one doesn’t have roots yetView attachment 89908View attachment 89909
All the seeds I popped are getting way to big. My partners electrician is coming Saturday. It kinda threw my plans off not having enough power. So I’m glad he’s coming soon. I’m going to top all the big ones once the power is here. I’ll be takeing clones from all possible keepers to keep around till later Incase they are worth keeping. Skimpier plants I won’t clone. They will he put into flower a week after topping and I will hopefully get the rooms dialed in enough to finish this run with out any more major set backs. I will pick the best looking males from the bunch and collect the pollen somehow. not sure how I’m gonna do that yet but I will figure something out.
View attachment 89910
Some long stems on those comp seeds, mine were all tight and squat until 12-12 took hold, nice color they will explode soon, on your cloner do you have the stems extended into the water or just above Kev, I built a small one once 8 clones didn't have much luck, 50% maybe, think the water got to warm maybe,I have great success with using plugs but would like to try again with a 20 site, you just have air stones in the tub?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
just air stones. Stems must touch water or they will die. The long stems on the comp plants are due to not enough room to fit all my plants under my current lights. My partners electrician was supposed to come weeks ago so I’m trying to jam everything under a couple of lights. The comp seeds came after all the others and we’re on the outside perimeter of all the plants. They were stretching for light unfortunately. Hopefully I can get some dialed in tents set up soon after I get more power and then I can get them all the light they need

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Aww perhaps that was my issue I was told to keep the stems just above the water and let the bubbles keep them wet... I meant the stems on your fan leaves Kev, I read heisenbeans post that long stems indicated more cookie expression, all my fan leaves are tight to the main stems, I purposely left my CMH a little high to get some stretch on two plants in flower room, time will tell if I made a tactical error.. Your plants look great to me Kev, no doubt getting your power issues sorted will make you breath easier...

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
So I’ve been mowing 3 aceres with this small little ride on tractor that I need to buy new every two years cause I run the shit out of it. It takes me about three and half hours to do the mowing part of it. Thanks to doge coin. I splurged a bit. Got this baby coming in two and a half weeks
I ponied up and bought a cub cadet zero turn 16 years ago, guys I work with have went thru 3 mowers each, mine is still throwing grass, she's showing her age but it was worth the clams IMO, they really do save mowing time, side hulling on steeper ground takes some getting used to though...you will love that mower...

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I ponied up and bought a cub cadet zero turn 16 years ago, guys I work with have went thru 3 mowers each, mine is still throwing grass, she's showing her age but it was worth the clams IMO, they really do save mowing time, side hulling on steeper ground takes some getting used to though...you will love that mower...
They claim it mows up to 5 acres in an hourC88AF149-F2D3-420A-A653-33C4FA64AA95.pngthe belts even have a three year warranty. Past tractors I went through two a year

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
We'd go on field trips and get in shit fights at the farms and then come back to school. Kids hated us. lol
What I hated was "dehorning". Then there was the calf birthing. We'd tie baler twine on their little hooves and yank them out. Then 5 or 10 gallon of afterbirth would come gushing out. Yuck!
Sorry Kev, didn't mean to hyjack your thread.