High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Bobber picked up redline haze and piff clones from piff coast farms. The redline haze wasn’t E49F0B48-77E8-4B56-88B8-1CC9F352F9E8.jpeg67367E38-5332-43DD-94B0-500495400FB0.jpeg2C89D334-1D84-486F-8B7B-AF0BF2FD454A.jpegE99BAE90-9236-4F8F-A587-AF9CC67B2009.jpegrooted and it was a far drive home. They wilted once they were recut and dipped. Today they are standing back up. I’m glad they made it. We saved our lunch money for months to get this one.67367E38-5332-43DD-94B0-500495400FB0.jpeg2C89D334-1D84-486F-8B7B-AF0BF2FD454A.jpegE99BAE90-9236-4F8F-A587-AF9CC67B2009.jpegA0C2FD60-E3D4-4322-BFF6-A4CB21878BE2.jpeg

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Bobber picked up redline haze and piff clones from piff coast farms. The redline haze wasn’t View attachment 99111View attachment 99112View attachment 99113View attachment 99114rooted and it was a far drive home. They wilted once they were recut and dipped. Today they are standing back up. I’m glad they made it. We saved our lunch money for months to get this one.View attachment 99112View attachment 99113View attachment 99114View attachment 99119
I want to hear some smoke reports on both. Real Piff 🤗 and that Redline Haze looks stellar. Good luck on the clones

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
It was an event in the city. Piff coast farms was at the event we went to before too, we have alot of beans that we need to hunt through to get the piff but we figured can’t wait any longer. Gotta have that ny city haze so bobber took a ride and scooped her up. I’m pumped up. the high is great. I’ve never been good at describing smell taste buzz. But it’s good for sure

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Bobber picked up redline haze and piff clones from piff coast farms. The redline haze wasn’t View attachment 99111View attachment 99112View attachment 99113View attachment 99114rooted and it was a far drive home. They wilted once they were recut and dipped. Today they are standing back up. I’m glad they made it. We saved our lunch money for months to get this one.View attachment 99112View attachment 99113View attachment 99114View attachment 99119
Damn dude! Your gonna make waves in the gene pool brother!!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
C14B100F-B53E-4376-8648-DDFAFF212311.jpeg
so my buddy wants to use this for our indoor grow. I always stayed away from miracle grow due to me having some funky tasting weed back in the day. But that was 20 years ago based off some bro science. Any one have any experience with this stuff? He said he can get 25 free bags so...

D

Deleted member 60

I've never been a fan of ANY pre-ferted mix. You lose control.....and control is what this game is truly all about.

I sure wouldn't be dropping those EXPENSIVE seeds/cuts in it. No way Jose.

It's like the fabled "can I use these 5 year old nutes on my plants?". Sure thing man. You CAN.....but is it a good idea with what we are growing?

And if you are growing for profit and banking in X dollars coming in... (I slightly remember doing that..LOL...but "all things must pass" GH) is it a wise move?

Ah...."partners"..... LOL. Always (not) a fun time.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 99236
so my buddy wants to use this for our indoor grow. I always stayed away from miracle grow due to me having some funky tasting weed back in the day. But that was 20 years ago based off some bro science. Any one have any experience with this stuff? He said he can get 25 free bags so...
I personally wouldn't use it based on issues I've read from others who have used it. Based on what I've read in forums, the only Miracle Gro line worth using is their "Performance Organics" line.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've never been a fan of ANY pre-ferted mix. You lose control.....and control is what this game is truly all about.
I would not use it just because I don't want to support Monsanto (et.al.). Botanicaire sold out so fuck them too. There's other options out there and being able to pick it up at the Home Despot isn't reason enough for me.
Let them sell to big Ag that is gonna be pumping out quantity for the unwashed masses when federal decriminalization happens. For now this is their backdoor into a market they don't fucking belong in. Let them help produce the Marlboro weed for mass production and keeping the gubmint dispensaries stocked.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
I personally wouldn't use it based on issues I've read from others who have used it. Based on what I've read in forums, the only Miracle Gro line worth using is their "Performance Organics" line.
Performance Organic Animal bi-product read label.
I will use it in flower garden.
Free is hard to beat though I would definitely get it maybe mix
I use MG brand peat moss and perlite they are charged but with minimal amounts.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I actually just dumped about $100 worth of Fox Farms organic stuff in my compost bin with all the rotting veg from the old garden. It's still organic and if I bring in worms from there it will be right back in my soil eventually, but processed by my pet worms. I have a cabinet full of salt nutes I wish someone was close enough to take off my hands.

if you just have one bag and don't want to waste it go back to walmart and pick up a tub of worms in the fishing section. Dump both in a tote with some kitchen scraps and shredded paper and keep it moist ;)