High Kev’s breeding / chucking

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You must be a thorough shopper to pass on all product/companies that monsanto owns. It's not just ferts they are into..... I'm guessing your cabinets are full of their foodstuffs. They are everywhere......

I don't eat a lot of that shit, so I am happy to say I have very little of it. But knowing is half the battle. Nothing on there I need that can't be replaced by a store brand.

But my main issue is them poking their nose into cannabis through the doggy door because it's still federally illegal and they can't go in the front door.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Here is a bandaid haze #3 that I chopped. I wish I kept a clone. It’s not the pure ny city haze like I’m looking for, but it does have a piff taste to it but with a melony kick or something like that. I’m terrible at describing. This one I’m gonna keep for the fam to smoke on. Nice stuff
19B06B8F-F69F-48A2-B102-C8A80B0D789F.jpeg3CAA07C3-19DE-469D-82E8-873F8C1A45BF.jpegDC98743D-8298-40EA-9033-2E6F219B03B9.jpegDF948030-4F12-4529-93EC-27D0D4D09F15.jpegC2383131-C221-4010-B526-E8947BCE7B82.jpeg287B5832-6F66-4DDB-BD53-F17288FF9B11.jpegD744504D-2657-4909-ACAA-2EE23A536D4D.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So if I’m looking to find a nice ny city haze hunting through the strains and recent clones I just received. I’m hoping I have something extremely loud when it comes to the famous smell and taste that I love from that strain. What made it good to me was that strong ny city haze smell and taste. So I want to amplify that as much as possible. I think I know most or some of what I need to do to make that happen. But what do you guys suggest I do to help bring out them louder terps. Curing, jarring, breeding to another terpy strain etc. I want to know all your tricks. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So if I’m looking to find a nice ny city haze hunting through the strains and recent clones I just received. I’m hoping I have something extremely loud when it comes to the famous smell and taste that I love from that strain. What made it good to me was that strong ny city haze smell and taste. So I want to amplify that as much as possible. I think I know most or some of what I need to do to make that happen. But what do you guys suggest I do to help bring out them louder terps. Curing, jarring, breeding to another terpy strain etc. I want to know all your tricks. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.
When Scwaggy was still around he experimented with “Terpinator” and I remember him saying it had made a positive impact on the terps.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When Scwaggy was still around he experimented with “Terpinator” and I remember him saying it had made a positive impact on the terps.

Heard someone talking about it so I started reading. It is just potasium. Plus whatever they mix it with for delivery. What is fucked up is that you can't find the ingredients readily available on the site. The MSDS is not that scary but the thing has 4% K from potash. And less than the reportable limits of other stuff. So it is (probably way too expensive) basic 0-0-4 NPK fertilizer.

1632529449843.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
+ Is Terpinator Organic?
Terpinator is made from ingredients derived from naturally occurring sources. Due to Terpinator’s proprietary nature, we are unable to disclose the full list of ingredients at this time and cannot be fully certified as organic.