#Heisenbeans Genetics

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Well I’m not saying it wasn’t real gg4 used in it just curious as I haven’t seen a gg4 leaner I ran a whole pack 13beans 8females all stardawg dominant males were scraped right away. I know others that have ran it that claimed no gg4 traits in it. The smoke and buds were still told shelf just my experience with them. I will run them again once they are restocked to see if I can notice a difference
Yeah, I want to run out my pack at some point. I was all eager at the time, then 2 for 2 boys,, plus4 or 5 more seed purchases.well it got by the wayside, lol.

I do have 2 diff pheno's of Bridezilla's running now but I havn't seen any twisted leaves on either of those........fwiw.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It has been decided. I will figure out something to fix the light problem if i have to make a retractable arena style roof !

GMO Cake...yup its the one. 4 of those in 25 gallon pots outside. 5 seeds are soaking to start. For the record these are my wife's official legal outdoor 4 plants and have nothing to do with me...except i will care for them :D

I am going to grown them along the fence and train them on the fence so no one can see them from the road. It should smell like dead garlic skunks and no one will ever know what it is except NASTY!

I wish to annoy my neighbor at a level that will mean....

I win.

rb.jpg
Oh yes GMO cake...you will be mine.

I have never started an outdoor plant in March...This should be HUGE.

I will use organic soil. I have 5 kgs of organic bloom soil ammender so im set for the year once i get some primo soil from Black Swallow in Brantford :D lets do this right.

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I learned my lesson with a clone. I shall flower no plant before its time going forward. No more of this 12 12 from seed crap. I am going to let things root out from now on.

This is a cut from my favorite dubstep...And i have 2 of her offspring going great...But wow did she fill out a pot. Going into bloom now because a 3 gallon pot is big enough. It just needs time to root up.

A full stash has given me patience...and munchies...wicked munchies.

What is the aroma like? Gas Diesel ?
Lemon lime and light fuel x earthy. If you touch it/stick your finger in the bud....right to the stem.... you'll find the fuel. That smell is loud on your finger.

Promedz

Zeus
Punch buggy #1 I let go bigger this time bcuz she is top shelf 8263A542-0D45-48C1-B680-ADC385A9393D.jpeg
This sundae driver #1 was also top shelf so I let her get big.37FF8DE8-E771-4493-A735-502C58F22596.jpeg
Here is a punch buggy #2 first run with some fat leaves unlike her sister can’t wait to see what she taste like 5A78DAD2-5061-47C9-BDFE-11E5D7899C1B.jpeg
I’ll post a purple punch#2 that is looking really nice. I’ll post the pp#1 bud shots of the pheno I didn’t keep! Hopefully #2 is the winner. I have a first run of sundae driver #3 about to flip as well.. boy do I love to grow!