#Heisenbeans Genetics

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
Value on this hospital grade cleaner/sanitizer/virucide/all kinds of shit bout to skyrocket. Glad I got a bunch of this shit.
Step 1- set up lemonade stand type set-up but replace lemonade cups with hospital grade cleaner
Step 2- profit
On second thought most of these retards would probably drink it. Although maybe that's not such a bad thing...
20200314_030614.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I learned my lesson with a clone. I shall flower no plant before its time going forward. No more of this 12 12 from seed crap. I am going to let things root out from now on.

This is a cut from my favorite dubstep...And i have 2 of her offspring going great...But wow did she fill out a pot. Going into bloom now because a 3 gallon pot is big enough. It just needs time to root up.

A full stash has given me patience...and munchies...wicked munchies.
15841738040332002172338.jpg
158417388195546391225.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Aren't those green pks collectors items now🤑My G-moozys are vigorous branching beasts,hope i find a stinker 👍
The new strains arent new. Just new packaging lol. Still.the same cuts and same genetics. Some of the greenpoint strains might be dif cause were using my cuts. This new round of tomahawk and and a few others about to drop are regs made using my cuts. You'll be crazy not to scoop up the purple punch stardawgs.
Bridezilla and adub crosses getting made again the 25th. Drop around mid summer

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The new strains arent new. Just new packaging lol. Still.the same cuts and same genetics. Some of the greenpoint strains might be dif cause were using my cuts. This new round of tomahawk and and a few others about to drop are regs made using my cuts. You'll be crazy not to scoop up the purple punch stardawgs.
Pp x sd sounds pretty solid . I will be grabbing some for sure 😊

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So does that mean you didn’t like Gus cut? I mean if tomahawk was gg4 (was his gg4 not real?) Just saying I’ve never seen a gg4 leaning tomahawk? Never even a leaf twist on them. And ime gg4 shows it self in any crosses of it ive ran in some way or another

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So does that mean you didn’t like Gus cut? I mean if tomahawk was gg4 (was his gg4 not real?) Just saying I’ve never seen a gg4 leaning tomahawk? Never even a leaf twist on them. And ime gg4 shows it self in any crosses of it ive ran in some way or another
I've never seen his cut. No reason to think it wasnt just saying they could or could not be different.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I've only run two Tomahawks and both were male. They both had the wrinkled leaves and one of the males STUNK to high heaven.....like a barnyard/urine/rutting goat smell. It was a real aggressive grower too. I probably screwed the pooch not keeping him.
But the leaf twist was present for certain in those Tomahawk's.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
ECSD.......was goint to take her last week @ day 70...but.........it's day 76. This girl really fattened up nice. Guestimate between 3-4 zips. Buds are dense and heavy. I have one in veg now, I just took 3 more cuts. Trimmed, washed and hanging about 20 minutes :love:View attachment 53083
don't mind the cat hairs, lol
View attachment 53084

fuckin cat
Love this , I'm always finding my cattle dogs hairs on my buds . Shit looks amazing ,well done

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've only run two Tomahawks and both were male. They both had the wrinkled leaves and one of the males STUNK to high heaven.....like a barnyard/urine/rutting goat smell. It was a real aggressive grower too. I probably screwed the pooch not keeping him.
But the leaf twist was present for certain in those Tomahawk's.
Well I’m not saying it wasn’t real gg4 used in it just curious as I haven’t seen a gg4 leaner I ran a whole pack 13beans 8females all stardawg dominant males were scraped right away. I know others that have ran it that claimed no gg4 traits in it. The smoke and buds were still told shelf just my experience with them. I will run them again once they are restocked to see if I can notice a difference

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I learned my lesson with a clone. I shall flower no plant before its time going forward. No more of this 12 12 from seed crap. I am going to let things root out from now on.

This is a cut from my favorite dubstep...And i have 2 of her offspring going great...But wow did she fill out a pot. Going into bloom now because a 3 gallon pot is big enough. It just needs time to root up.

A full stash has given me patience...and munchies...wicked munchies.
ECSD.......was goint to take her last week @ day 70...but.........it's day 76. This girl really fattened up nice. Guestimate between 3-4 zips. Buds are dense and heavy. I have one in veg now, I just took 3 more cuts. Trimmed, washed and hanging about 20 minutes :love:
don't mind the cat hairs, lol

fuckin cat
What is the aroma like? Gas Diesel ?