#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I dont see anything wrong with @spyralout

Do u really think uncle HB really "fills" orders? Hahaha thats so 2018 before he got Big in 2019 I can't wait for 2020. Everybody already knows im on the bandwagon.
I will bring my kneepads 😎😎
Hey man run whatcha brung? Am I right? I was just lucky enough to comment and post pica 50 something timea in the last almost year. Ive been growing nonstop for a whopping 2 years in March 😎😎
It doesnt make me a better grower than @spyralout , but I may have better lights 🔫 🔫 🔥 🔥 haha I kid I kid
Thanks @Heisenbeans for the opportunity!
giphy-47.gif
Totally better lights 👍

giphy-41.gif
Run whatcha brung right my friend?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
@Heisenbeans yall should sell gift cards lol. Family’s been asking what I want for Christmas, told em just buy me bitcoins so I can buy seeds, that went over about as well as I imagine trying to teach Hillary how to use email would go.
So your saying they new exactly what your talking about but choose not to go along with what you want. If they were like her they would sell the bitcoins to Russia for 140 million lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
If you want to come off them packs let ya boy know lol

Lol no im gonna hang on to em. Im gonna run a couple more again. I think it was lack of CO2 causing yields to be super low.

This is all Adub. Trimmed by a centurian trimmer machine20191219_163542.jpg20191219_163608.jpg20191219_163632.jpg

I think with some co2 it would be 2x as much/big

I know my gg4 outside yielded way more than inside. Buds were 3x bigger same cuttings.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
The ones in orange and blue will get the packs. I will also go through this thread and pick a couple more people. I'll post a list of moms I want to use and you guys can vote on what moms you want used to make the crosses. I have 3 donor moms that will be used to make each cross and would like you guys to pop at least 2 seeds from each pack when u get to them. These moms have been hand selected and are legit fire as fuck. I'm really just helping you guys out but any feedback would be great. The donor moms are in veg as we speak and about to get reversed as soon as I get extra cuts.

Here are some various pics of the donor moms being reversed and used to make the seeds. This has been a personal project of mine and super stoked to have the right people on board to be part of it.

View attachment 36733

View attachment 36735

View attachment 36737

View attachment 36740

View attachment 36741

View attachment 36743

View attachment 36744
I’m honored to be included in your list of testers and can’t wait to run them. Seems like Ganjaclause is coming again. You’re awesome!

Dwnundr

Upside down
I would have no problem ordering for you and then shipping out to you if you’re unable to. No big deal
Cheers mate, its not that I can't order them, but customs in oz are fucking ruthless, and without super stealth, no breeder pack style shipping, it is almost guaranteed to get confiscated. Also a guy recently got charged in my state for importing seeds.

Just not worth it imho. Awesome selfless offer though mate, you're a bunch of top guys on here.
I'll just drool over the fire pics on here and insta. There's good genetics available here, just will take a hell of a lot longer to find anything remotely close to the shit you all are breeding over there.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Cheers mate, its not that I can't order them, but customs in oz are fucking ruthless, and without super stealth, no breeder pack style shipping, it is almost guaranteed to get confiscated. Also a guy recently got charged in my state for importing seeds.

Just not worth it imho. Awesome selfless offer though mate, you're a bunch of top guys on here.
I'll just drool over the fire pics on here and insta. There's good genetics available here, just will take a hell of a lot longer to find anything remotely close to the shit you all are breeding over there.
Check out Easty he's from oz

D

Deleted member 60

Idk, I was on the first pages, but didn't make the final page???

In all fairness, I only had a handful of "fire" likes from Kev, so I definitely wouldn't have won.

I still wanted to be on the same list as all of those fantastic growers...
Oh no...another list. Not gonna sweat it here...didn't get a fuckin thing from being on the first list....and it looks like this one is gonna be no different Heehheehee...LOL. WooHoo....Battin' 1000 on the Chucker Team

@IrocZ ........still looking for those Ghost x GG4? If so....yer on the Stiicky "list" here motherfucker!

I ain't gonna grow 'em so you might as well...... lemme know.

Enjoy them packs dudes...