#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well damn bro way to leave us hanging lol wanna label them pics 😉
Awe shit man those are numbered in the pots but I have to go back and look at what they were. I know 1 was #15 and another #21 . I ran an equal.amount and have 2 of my own. Depending on what reverses good and what dont will depend on the seeds made. Either way those seeds you guys get will be retarded dank. .

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Awe shit man those are numbered in the pots but I have to go back and look at what they were. I know 1 was #15 and another #21 . I ran an equal.amount and have 2 of my own. Depending on what reverses good and what dont will depend on the seeds made. Either way those seeds you guys get will be retarded dank. .
sorry if i missed it, but what strain are those pics of.... beautiful resin production. great job Heisen

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Don’t doubt that any bro, looking forward to running what comes from this project

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The ones in orange and blue will get the packs. I will also go through this thread and pick a couple more people. I'll post a list of moms I want to use and you guys can vote on what moms you want used to make the crosses. I have 3 donor moms that will be used to make each cross and would like you guys to pop at least 2 seeds from each pack when u get to them. These moms have been hand selected and are legit fire as fuck. I'm really just helping you guys out but any feedback would be great. The donor moms are in veg as we speak and about to get reversed as soon as I get extra cuts.

Here are some various pics of the donor moms being reversed and used to make the seeds. This has been a personal project of mine and super stoked to have the right people on board to be part of it.

View attachment 36733

View attachment 36735

View attachment 36737

View attachment 36740

View attachment 36741

View attachment 36743

View attachment 36744
I would be honored. THANK YOU!!! Merry Christmas to me!!!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Idk, I was on the first pages, but didn't make the final page???

In all fairness, I only had a handful of "fire" likes from Kev, so I definitely wouldn't have won.

I still wanted to be on the same list as all of those fantastic growers...
I’m sorry you are right. I couldn’t fit it all on one page and left a few out I’m going to go through and add what I can on and repost

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The ones in orange and blue will get the packs. I will also go through this thread and pick a couple more people. I'll post a list of moms I want to use and you guys can vote on what moms you want used to make the crosses. I have 3 donor moms that will be used to make each cross and would like you guys to pop at least 2 seeds from each pack when u get to them. These moms have been hand selected and are legit fire as fuck. I'm really just helping you guys out but any feedback would be great. The donor moms are in veg as we speak and about to get reversed as soon as I get extra cuts.

Here are some various pics of the donor moms being reversed and used to make the seeds. This has been a personal project of mine and super stoked to have the right people on board to be part of it.

View attachment 36733

View attachment 36735

View attachment 36737

View attachment 36740

View attachment 36741

View attachment 36743

View attachment 36744
When considering your picks outside of the top pic posters - I got the capacity and light/grow style variety. Plus my smoke reports ain't too bad ;)

wait wait wait a minute now!!

I paid 1 meeellion dollars to make the new list and I came in last place?!?!?! And got lucky enough to just nibble out a blue marker!!!

Finchy did not do her job and is FIRED!!

I had to hire a new assassin because of this. Much more vicious than Finchy. Meet GRINCHY

piratepepe.jpg

Don't let the eye patch fool you! She will rip yer guts out :alien:

Thanks to Kev for giving me an extra 12 "fake" fires to just beat out Heathenraider. Enjoy the money................bastid :devilish:

Thanks to Uncle H for having a big ball sack and spooging seeds all across the country. Much appreciated :giggle:

ps.....................If I don't get my seeds by tomorrow Grinchy makes a visit. Just sayin' :whistle::whistle:

On a more serious note...thanks to Kev for taking the time to read all my crap over the last 10 months. Yes, I am insane. Keep it secret. Or does everyone know this already and it's not a secret? :alien:

Thanks to Uncle H for all the seeds that grew out to be some of the best shit I've ever grown. Otherwise no nice pictures to post here. I actually bought a camera. I still can't believe it :giggle:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I nominate you to get picked too lol, I would love to read your smoke report on those, and I think it would benefit H to have those reports out there too, cuz you're one of the best
Good looking out my man. I sincerely appreciate the love (y) I'm usually not one to put something like this out there. But something in my head told me I should...