#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Good things come to those who wait for their Heisenbeans....i read it in a fortune cookie.

I got tracking and i remember....they are brutal at updating it. Last time i ordered it showed nothing was happening until it was actually in the mailbox and then it showed delivered.

I was going to hoard what i bought but I have gear for a long time...and i kept the purple dream but i have 2 different friends that LOVE diesel.

The sale worked out to exactly 50 CDN per pack (conversion and shipping all in). So they took the other 2
packs. And 2 people will be blown away with genetics. They grew canuck sour d last year and it was good...

I said you aint seen nothing yet. They know each other so i really hope they split the oil slick and purple diesel so they can see both. The sour D die hard....oil slick. Because that will be sour grapes for sure. Like in a good way.

If I get the beans out to more people I can buy more beans.

They will realize that i am not a grow god and this in fact a lot to do with genetics...but i am ok with that :D lets all grow fire.

Buddha61

Really Active Member
I'm still waiting for my blackfriday orders. I'm gonna give it till Monday before I start freaking out. Lol
I had an order received on a Saturday, said shipped on Tuesday the 10, I didn't receive until Monday the 16th and it had a 12/13 (friday) postmark. I have another order that said shipped on Friday the 13th, but still awaiting arrival for it. I don't mind waiting for the order, but don't mark it shipped on your order until it is actually shipped (unless that is done automatically, and they have no control), as mine was actually shipped 3 days after it was supposedly shipped.

GCG

Dinosaur
It may be because of crypto but my beans arrive within a week of ordering everytime. Within 5 days alot. Waited for backorders before but that's it. Must just be crushed with orders still.

Buddha61

Really Active Member
It may be because of crypto but my beans arrive within a week of ordering everytime. Within 5 days alot. Waited for backorders before but that's it. Must just be crushed with orders still.
I imagine it is the business. I mailed in cash that was marked as payment received on Saturday 12/7. I realize they wouldn't ship until at least Monday, 12/9, but my account said shipped Tuesday 12/10. I was checking the mail every day after Wednesday the 11th, and finally received it Monday the 16th with a 12/13 postmark, like I said in the last post, 3 days AFTER it was supposedly shipped.

I should add, I just looked at my account page again, and for those waiting for beans, check the orders again. The order in question above, that I got the text/email saying shipped on Tuesday, has this on the order updates (showing the actual shipping date, my 2nd order I'm waiting on that said shipped Friday 12/13 actually went out 12/18, so I expect to get it tomorrow):
  1. Tuesday 10th of December 2019, 09:54am (date/time text/email were sent)
    shipped via USPS on December 13, 2019 with tracking number .

2. Friday 13th of December 2019, 01:24pm (date/time text/email were sent)
    shipped via USPS on December 18, 2019 with tracking number

Last edited:

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Big ass pile of purple punch s1 seconds. 200 for the whole pile. It's about half a solo cup. Email heisen@heisenbeans.com.

View attachment 34550
Yes I hate the mail this time of year.Not knowing when things will arrive is a pain but the suspense is what makes the holidays the holidays. @Heisenbeans Thanks for the great work. Can't wait for my Purple Punch seeds as soon as my babies get flipped going to do a run of just them. 🔥 🌱 ✌