#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
hey guys, I need some help from you extract guys! I don't smoke anything but joints! so I really need some pointers! any help is appreciated Thanks guys. the link is below!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Good shit, making the labels for them now. @WhyteWidow this you? Haha

View attachment 2533
I'm jealous, I fucking want one so god dam bad! just don't have the cash ready yet, still slacking on my fucking preorder, just between bills, paying for my lights from widow, and still don't have my dam extracts money is tight! but best believe I will own at least half of those fucking packs! just sucks ass bc by the time I'm popping beans everyone is gunna be harvesting that fire!

I'm always fucking late to the party lmfao

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
I'm jealous, I fucking want one so god dam bad! just don't have the cash ready yet, still slacking on my fucking preorder, just between bills, paying for my lights from widow, and still don't have my dam extracts money is tight! but best believe I will own at least half of those fucking packs! just sucks ass bc by the time I'm popping beans everyone is gunna be harvesting that fire!

I'm always fucking late to the party lmfao
Dude I told you id help you out. I've already covered the remaining balance out of my own pocket. @Heisenbeans send @Green_256 some packs. I'll cover them.

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Would that be with or without dingleberries?
Sorry @ Green Thumb. No disrespect intended but I couldn't resist. I still laugh my f****** ass off every time I think of that.
A poor fellow opening up a package and wondering, WTF is this. LOL. Classic...
What's funny about someone who went overseas and did what they needed to do. So you can do whatever you want over here. Then come back here and struggle to live with everyday life. And not being able to afford shit bc the government is straight trash. And doesn't take care of its vets. And me offering to cover the price of beans. I see nothing funny about it.