#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
May I salute you sir ! Damn Sarge , the boys cant say you don't take care of your men.
that is one thing I have failed to mention! battles take care of each other! we always have and always will! I've only met a few buddy fuckers in all my time, most will give you everything they have for a fellow brother they have never met or served with! which is part the reason it Pisses me off that our gov. won't even lift a finger! follow battles will give their life for one another, but yet our gov. the ppl who have to power to do all! could even end world hunger if they choose too, can't even provide vets with the care that they need! I have to have both hips replaced! I'm told it's about 250k for each side! the fucking lady at the VA told me "well you better start saving" needless to say that was my last visit there! I think the benefits will be cut off soon bc I haven't been back in some time! but thankfully with the help of everyone here, my grow is doing amazing! and I've learned so much over the last few years from you guys, I've landed a hell of a position running a legal hemp farm! so hopefully soon, that 900$ joke of a check every month won't be missed!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
the wife did get me Lil present, she said bc she was proud of my for finally making money off my grow! lol its been 5 years! and the true thanks goes to you guys that have helped me learn over the years! but I won't be telling her that lmfao, the head has been great....

now just need to add a few mag pouches! and maybe a pistol grip ak! lmfao
CM190403-143510001.jpg

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
what most don't see, is we didn't do it for praise, or for honor! I knew before I signed up 12 years ago that our government didn't give 2 shits about our vets! we do it bc someone has too! we didn't just fight for evwryones rights and freedom, but also for our own!!! it's more of just handling what you feel needs to be handled! and every man in my family has served so my choice was more of what branch, and less of if I want to serve lol!

but with that said, yeah our gov. is some class A FucKS for not helping vets after, if you look up the percents that are homeless, and have just Givin up and moved on to their next part in life, if you know what I Mean it's really sad! the gov. could prevent more than half those deaths if they just tried! I am a lot more lucky than most! I have my loving wife and dog to give me support, most don't even have that!
I just have to say thanks for your service. I see how it changes a man. My son went to afganasta when he was 19. Hasn't been the same since. And won't talk to me about it . Just says you don't want to know.. He 28 and in the national gaurd . Me never signed up. To lazy don't like to run unless I have to.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
  1. @Heisenbeans
    1diesel1ModeratorStaff Member
    your a joke dude
    :)
    your funny as a box of rocks
    ant ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer
    )
    Haaa, haaa, haaa!!!
    1diesel1, Yesterday at 10:35 PMReport
  2. Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Last chance? Yay or nay?
    1diesel1, Yesterday at 10:54 PMReport

3. Today at 10:55 AM

? Respond by this evening or I’ll just figure your answer is nay and that will be that?
    1diesel1, Today at 10:55 AMReport

4. 7 minutes ago

TerpyTyrone
    What do u want? I have a job! I didnt nearly cut my fucking arm off with a demo saw , then try to sue my fucking company!! Hahaha suck my dick
    TerpyTyrone, 7 minutes agoReport

5. 5 minutes ago

TerpyTyrone
    They didnt supply my stupid ass a harness
    TerpyTyrone, 5 minutes agoEditReport

6. 4 minutes ago

TerpyTyrone
    Oh wait im just a stupid Fuck and I had it hooked to myself hahahaha ur a turd pusher ..blow me cocksucker
    TerpyTyrone, 4 minutes agoEditReport

7. 3 minutes ago

Who’s the idiot that gave you a skill saw? Ya got a have skills to use that and not hurt yourself! Lol
    1diesel1, 3 minutes agoReport

8. 3 minutes ago

TerpyTyrone
    Hahahaha skil.
    TerpyTyrone, 3 minutes agoEditReport

9. 3 minutes ago

Heard about your buddy getting banned over at paradise!
    1diesel1, 3 minutes agoReport

10. 2 minutes ago

TerpyTyrone
    Whos my buddy?
    TerpyTyrone, 2 minutes agoEditReport

11. 1 minute ago

Heissen bubble
    1diesel1, 1 minute agoReport

12. A moment ago

TerpyTyrone
    How is that? He posted last night about my BBC coming . Fuck solfire. I'm not paying that
    TerpyTyrone, A moment agoEditReport

13. A moment ago

TerpyTyrone
    Why do u hate him so bad? Cause U never ran rdwc and u dont know wtf he ia talking about cause u speak dirt duhhbb

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
1diesel1
Lol, your full of shit! You don’t have to be a member to check shit out over there. His advertiser posts have been shut down and he hasn’t loged on since March 6. I don’t hate the guy he’s just not allowed on The Farm. You’ve been warned and don’t listen, oh and by the way why don’t you go suck your little Italian coco yourself you FUCK!!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I just have to say thanks for your service. I see how it changes a man. My son went to afganasta when he was 19. Hasn't been the same since. And won't talk to me about it . Just says you don't want to know.. He 28 and in the national gaurd . Me never signed up. To lazy don't like to run unless I have to.
I honestly can't say you should push or not, all depends on his situation! if everything else in his life is good, that's usually a good sign hes just trying to forget about the past and live his life as a civi(normal person) and move on!

if he's separate and having a lot of problems, then Id just suggest making it well known that your there to listen and won't hold any judgment or even comment! some guys do some haunting things over seas! 99% dont want to to talk about it never will! I personally just would rather forget most! but at the same time, I've had some of best times of my life while in! not everyone's experience is good, someone has to be on the receiving end of blanket party!