#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
As promised

If you start sanitary! Stay sanitary! Heisen-
UC roots!!
My favorites, I chose and have purchased their nutrients line to grow specifically hydro and only your genetics with my limited gromie efforts.

Thankyou Heisen for the sharing your success over a decades long strife.
Your abundance bestowed will be
Legendary unto you the very best blessing always in your life.😊🌺

Last edited:

Opie1

Master Grower
437891BE-0089-4787-AF9A-E7E899B2A5A2.jpeg
Wedding Cake #1
A90120EF-36BD-4669-9DBA-44FF5190B4FB.jpeg
Wedding Cake #2

7F1148AF-259B-42D4-91DB-8D98B5A43F55.jpeg
Purple Cake
How cold is too cold? I’m thinking of pulling the plug on these, they’ve been subjected to temps down to the mid 50’s for a couple days and it has slowed growth and flowering dramatically. I’ve never tried to finish any plant after something like this, so if anyone has any experience, let me know. I’m thinking it won’t be worth the trouble, the really bad part is these were some of the best looking plants of all year.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 26516
Wedding Cake #1
View attachment 26517
Wedding Cake #2

View attachment 26518
Purple Cake
How cold is too cold? I’m thinking of pulling the plug on these, they’ve been subjected to temps down to the mid 50’s for a couple days and it has slowed growth and flowering dramatically. I’ve never tried to finish any plant after something like this, so if anyone has any experience, let me know. I’m thinking it won’t be worth the trouble, the really bad part is these were some of the best looking plants of all year.
I just bought a 500 - 1500 watt quartz heater (they are tiny) to go in my drying closet to keep temps higher was only like mid 20 dollars maybe that would keep temps up long enough to finish as they look great.

D

Deleted member 60

Outdoor and indoor is a bit different...but 55F is nothing to worry about. Yes it may slow them down but they can take far more....into the upper 20's....and still bounce back/finish. My SUMMER nighttime temps here rarely go above 60F.... for months.....no detriment whatsoever.

Good luck with the finish

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I am ready to begin a new grow.. I seem to always get a little anxious with anticipation and excitement for the next journey.. I have numerous packs of Heisen's seeds ( around 15) which makes it hard to choose. I have been waiting months to pop my first heisenbeans and can't wait to get started.. If you had only one pack of Heisenbeans that you could grow which would it be?

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I am ready to begin a new grow.. I seem to always get a little anxious with anticipation and excitement for the next journey.. I have numerous packs of Heisen's seeds ( around 15) which makes it hard to choose. I have been waiting months to pop my first heisenbeans and can't wait to get started.. If you had only one pack of Heisenbeans that you could grow which would it be?
It would be a 12 pack fem mixed hahaha
Really tough question lol I'd go BBC or Sundae Bananna Cookies really wanna add them to the lineup!!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
drop the seed that twist your mind
If your growin 1 seed @ a time!

Me... Got 16 Recent Hb strains
gonna pop 16 seeds
1 of each strain
Growing for mother’s
Take clones slam them in hydro
Buckets & NFT sluice
I don’t know if there is a filter on earth
To handle that much HB expression
But I don’t Have neighbors so life is goodness expressed. I ain’t growing trees either but it will be 100% sterile
Cch20 nutes all the way. They have 8 gallon bucket I runnin HB 4gallon.
Holidays are a just ahead decisions
I need some 70 Southern rock

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I mapped mine but I'm not an electrician. I just plugged a small led light into one of the outlet holes in each outlet and put the light to the "on" position. I also left all the wall switches to the "on" position so all the ceiling/table lights would stay on.

Then I switched off one breaker at a time and went around the house to see what outlets/switches turned off. I wrote the number of the breaker that was switched off and what turned off in the house. Once I completed my search I turned the breaker back on and went to the next one.

Just make sure the AC/Heat, oven, fridge, dryer and water heater are on their own breakers. Most of those will be on 40 amp circuits or higher by themselves. This will be where you can find out how many amps you need to run the house smoothly. Most older homes are 150 amps but newer ones I believe are 200.

Might take you an hour but worth the time to be sure :alien:
Thank you that would certainly be a way to get it mapped out and I completely understand where you're coming from. The other issue the fuse box it just looks like all hell I mean nothing right. At least the way I'm used to seeing things. I suppose a step at a time a few of you have reached out and I'm very thankful

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Let’s start with your wattage issue
It’s your load it’s under your control
A fine place start and your primary stated concern. 😊🌺
I don't quite understand your middle sentence but I've tried even running extension cords from different Outlets. I suppose I need to find out what's on the same breaker to make sense. I'm almost positive there is a open 50 amp because nothing's attached to it and it's off so I'm hoping I can get that just installed and just run a line dedicated straight to the room.
I have three Quantum boards 1 600h and 2 320 XL
1 intake fan pulling 250 and a 650 watt dehumidifier I would also like to set up a 100 watt Quantum board for my mother's and the Clones I'm going through uncle H seeds n selecting about 10 Mother's to keep the only thing that won't be his will be Scarlett Johansson.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Shout out to @Heisenbeans. Im very impressed with the way wedding cake x adub came out. You have said several times, Topanga has the potency, so i was wondering which was your favorite. Topanga stars, Topanga canyon, Topanga cake, Rogue og , or GMO kush. Im sure they are all winners, just wondering which impressed you the most out of those.
He stated a few pages back that the Topanga Wedding is the one.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Heisen knows his shit. Sometimes it seems like folks think their own experience are gospel and sometimes they come off like a know it all or they are talking down a lil bit to other growers. We all got our own ways of doin things. Thing is, when the sensitive ones get sideways over differing opinions or ways of doing things, sometimes it seems like they really aren't being open minded to the plant or ways of growing it and also seems like they are trying to portray knowledge when sometimes you just sit there and listen, lol. No offense intended to anyone, just callin it like I see it. Ive gotten into some nonsensical arguments at places, just because I do something diff and it works, and they've read books that claim it don't work or tried it and it don't work for them, they just close their mind to the fact they don't know everything, and get all sensitive. lol. jmho
Right man.. If people took my own experience that i was sharing with anyone the wrong way, it surely wasnt me?
Theres many ways to skin a cat and was just sharing how i did things.. That dont mean anybody else hasta do it my way..
As u said sumtimes the sensitive ones get sideways over different opinions, or portray they know it all was who??
Wasnt me.. Wasnt me using big fancy names, or using vulgar disrespect to claim i no everything.. Who was that?
If u read my message it did say that i was no pro hydro guy and was just hoping to see how he did things to learn another way was all..
Then eventually in near future was gonna spend sum coin with him to try a couple of his gems.. But talking to people like trash or the gu way isnt necessary..
After all this is a informative forum where people help each other, not get bent out of shape cause i shared my opinions respectively and it didnt align with his ways.. Sensitive is right.. Sorry i shared my opinion boss✌