#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Can the net go upwards? Is the pot plastic? Maybe you can cut away the plastic and wrap burlap around your roots. A dry plant is so much lighter then one who is full of water.
I had to use two nets because of the growth. Branches are bent and tucked through the net. Tallest growth is about a foot from the top of the tent. The netpots are plastic and sit in a 4 gallon square bucket.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I had to use two nets because of the growth. Branches are bent and tucked through the net. Tallest growth is about a foot from the top of the tent. The netpots are plastic and sit in a 4 gallon square bucket.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks for the idea...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Boybelue

Super Active Member

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
From the deepest, darkest depths of bridezilla's crotch, I chopped this little nug. And after drying for 3 days I gotta say i'm pretty impressed with this little premature tester. The lemon smell has subsided a bit, and it's transforming into a cotton candy smell. Good shit! The potency is already where it needs to be, and it gave me a nice little body buzz (which I rarely get from weed), and a nice little bit of cottonmouth😀
20190711_212154.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I got 20 new cuts this week to make some new crosses. The next few months are gonna be pretty crazy. Some new stuff in the works and new drops about to come out in the next couple weeks. I been working my ass off to put all this together. Some of these new crosses are going to be highly anticipated.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I got 20 new cuts this week to make some new crosses. The next few months are gonna be pretty crazy. Some new stuff in the works and new drops about to come out in the next couple weeks. I been working my ass off to put all this together. Some of these new crosses are going to be highly anticipated.
Coming along nicely bro! Keep up that hustle.