#Heisenbeans Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 45 of our large BBC, super frosty even on fans, super sticky greasy very vigorous. Only seed I got to germ and she was quite a mutant but never give up and once she got a good start she took off. Still see a few huge mutant leaves but really NO problems. Takes a gallon of nutes every other day no crotch balls no nanners with good open structure just easy easy easy.

BBC tall.jpg

BBC 1.jpg

BBC.jpg

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Day 45 of our large BBC, super frosty even on fans, super sticky greasy very vigorous. Only seed I got to germ and she was quite a mutant but never give up and once she got a good start she took off. Still see a few huge mutant leaves but really NO problems. Takes a gallon of nutes every other day no crotch balls no nanners with good open structure just easy easy easy.

View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

View attachment 13661
great job those are nice and chuncky. whats the nose on her

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Diiiizaaam. Yikes. You better get out the duct tape for those leaks homey.... :rolleyes:
can't hardly fit in the sucker with the plants, lmfao. but yea, I did check, I check again tonite, funny thing tho imho that the topped plant showin em, but the untopped plant not, you'd think in a reflective tent, I'd have more on the lowers of both plants, but again, never dealt much with em, other than straight males that I toss, so we'll let it play out. Got to. Out of meds and the seedlings just got up and goin, lol

Boybelue

Super Active Member

View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

View attachment 13661
Very nice! I second ye on not giving up, lots of folks cull or give up on slower plants or mutated plants. I see every plant as a possible keeper. I dont link potency, trichs, etc to the vigor of a sprout/seedling or whether its mutant or not. Jmho. I just find it hard to kill the straglers or mutants. Of course if a mutant doesn't grow out of it at some point, then yea.

D

Deleted member 60

@Bodyne ........It's gettin' close to time to be uber "on the ball" here for such shenanigans/overall malarky...both inside and out. Kinda weird on yer girls in that Chem D does toss nanners routinely...but usually only really LATE in flower. Never seen mid-bloom BS on her whatsoever. Haven't ran the straight-up Cookies enough to know when she has trouble...and how often.

Either way....late cycle nanners are acceptable here. Early-mid-bloom nanners....don't fly in my garden. Just too many problems waiting to happen down the line. To each their own though......yup. Just makes it hard for everyone else if folks think it's all "OK" and keep mixing sub-standard/known suspect genes in the gene pool.

Herms/nanners used to spell real trouble. "Swerve" comes to mind with his SFVK#3 years ago. Now...well... it doesn't seem to be quite the death nail. Kinda like Politics has become. What was extreme taboo/not accepted 20 years ago is now daily fare....

keep those hip waders handy folks.....it's gettin deep....

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Icmag, rollitup and chuckers are all stackable codes that can be used on Heisengear over there.
I'd forgotten all about those codes. Just looked over at GPS, and after stacking the codes, picked up G-MOozy for $23.11 and another Dubstep for $26,58 including shipping. At these prices, they could be terrific promo packs or door prizes even if I can't get to them. :) Thanks for the post, amigo.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

View attachment 13661
That’s a keeper. You take any clones?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
W

View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

View attachment 13661
What is the breeding on that? Looks eerily similar to my own plant that is very special.