#Heisenbeans Genetics

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Any interest in these? Black Ice which was an oreoz crossed to Mac 1. It's basically Mac cause they look almost identical, pollinated with platinum, not alot of seeds but there are some. View attachment 130971View attachment 130972View attachment 130973
MAC1 grew so slowly for me that I'm afraid to try it again. If this grows at a decent clip I'd be interested.

I've run across some slow growing strains before and I'm sure they'd be great in a sea of green setup but getting them to fill a big trellis is a nightmare; they take forever to get big and then they finish really fast and don't yield. Both ends of that sucks.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
MAC1 grew so slowly for me that I'm afraid to try it again. If this grows at a decent clip I'd be interested.

I've run across some slow growing strains before and I'm sure they'd be great in a sea of green setup but getting them to fill a big trellis is a nightmare; they take forever to get big and then they finish really fast and don't yield. Both ends of that sucks.
The black ice actually grows faster than the Mac. I've ran it next to everything else and it hangs right in there.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hey H I just checked seedlys it is in demo mode and not fulfilling orders.
Not yet. It's something I have been messing around with since last year but I kinda put it on the back burner till yesterday I decided ill.be selling my seeds there. NO PURPLE PUNCH OR ANIMAL COOKIES crosses. Just new shit I have been working on and I'll be making a ton more of new shit. The older crosses I made when I first started will all be there. Zero Gravity Shauncron cut will also go into rotation. It's like oreoz on steroids. GMO x OreozScreenshot_20231011_173517_Instagram.jpg