#Heisenbeans Genetics

BSGrows

Gardener
I enjoy "vending" for greenpoint, just looking to add some versatility behind my name. Gu encouraged me to do my own thing so maybe I'll give it a go.
Since MN went legal I've thrown a boatload of money at GPS. The reason? After researching the gear and finding your videos and this forum, I could tell you give a shit about your trade. THAT is what sells it for me. You are great at what you do and you care about the end result. Stick to that and the beans will sell themselves, regardless of the price you land on.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Working out the details on a new clone I'll have it by Monday. Its super fukin nice. Yeah I definitely enjoy making what I feel like people would wanna grow as opposed to just breeding names to be honest. I kinda hit a slump for a while and picked myself back up when I got some new stuff to.play with. I have a guy that's gonna work on this forum getting it back on track. Lots of shit in the works.

Opie1

Master Grower
No.

Not staggered. OFFSET in size. I'm ashamed you think I don't know what staggered is :cry:

I guess I'm gonna have to get a few pics to show what I mean.

Staggered - This is what you are talking about. Plant matures and switches to staggered mode.
View attachment 130808

Dead even - This is usually from seed but can be done on clones taken early. This is the trait I look for in a new plant.
View attachment 130809

OFFSET - This, IMO, is when a plant is weak. I hate taking clones from this type of plant growth. The smaller side branch is always weak as shit. The bigger sized branch still carries the trait of OFFSET branches. I never take clones from this type of plant. The reason is that all the good branches will be staggered on one side of the plant and the tiny branches on the other side do nothing. They stay tiny and never amount to anything.
View attachment 130810

I hope this explains what I meant 🤗🤗
Don’t ya think that some of those shorter, smaller limbs are a result of them being on the side that doesn’t get as much/intense light?

Don’t ya think that some of those shorter, smaller limbs are a result of them being on the side that doesn’t get as much/intense light?
No.

The plants are 8 inches tall. How the fuck does one branch get less light than the other side when they are one inch away from one another underneath the same exact light and nothing blocking that light? Every single node does the same exact thing all the way up the main stem.

Once the plant goes into flowering transition those tiny side branches hardly grow at all. Waste of fucking time growing it out.

The offset smaller branch grows slow as shit the whole life cycle. It's a genetic trait.

Did you smoke before asking this question? I felt like I had to drop my IQ by 100 points while answering it.

D

Deleted member 60

$50 for an 8 pack/60 for a 10 is a worthy purchase. Those counts allow a person to get a good look and be able to revisit the pack later.

It's also always fun to find a few extras in there. Some folks always do it...others never do.

Glad to see yer still enjoying yer game...