#Heisenbeans Genetics

Opie1

Master Grower
No.

The plants are 8 inches tall. How the fuck does one branch get less light than the other side when they are one inch away from one another underneath the same exact light and nothing blocking that light? Every single node does the same exact thing all the way up the main stem.

Once the plant goes into flowering transition those tiny side branches hardly grow at all. Waste of fucking time growing it out.

The offset smaller branch grows slow as shit the whole life cycle. It's a genetic trait.

Did you smoke before asking this question? I felt like I had to drop my IQ by 100 points while answering it.
Damn! No I didn’t. Maybe I should. I wasn’t trying to insult your intelligence or some shit.

Damn! No I didn’t. Maybe I should. I wasn’t trying to insult your intelligence or some shit.
It's how I felt. That's why my reply wasn't so snuggly 🤗

I guess I expected you to be more knowledgeable. You are a very capable grower. I didn't expect that kind of question from someone like you. Maybe a nubcake on RIU, but not you.

Think about it. A light, any light, above your little baby plant. It's getting hit from all sides the same amount. Light is hitting all the branches exactly the same. The plant continues to grow nodes with 2 branches right next to each other because they are not yet mature. Yet one side of each of those nodes grows 1 tiny branch and 1 larger one no matter which side of the main stem they are on. When I grow these plants out I always wind up chopping off those tiny branches because they never grow out.

If I had a light shining from one side of the plant I might be able to see your point on how that can happen. Or if the plant was in full growth mode and some branches were getting blocked by fan leaves.

But this is a baby plant from seed that grew like this throughout the whole process. I have seen this trait for quite a while. Especially from fem seeds. I never take clones from a plant that grows this way unless I'm desperate to fill a spot. I guess I'll have to wait to grow out my next bunch of seeds and show you from the very start what I am talking about. I always get one or 2 plants like that in a bunch.