#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Autos have there place. People who live in colder climates need plants to finish sooner outdoors. People who grow indoors that don't have the resources to keep a sealed space and want to grow a few plants in the open.
CBD also has its place. Not everyone is looking for knock your dick off meds.
Exactly, but I have grown some very strong auto's and find I can slip in plants to replace any males I get rid of from my photo grow. So I can keep a continues grow going.
If you do auto's like you've done the rest they should be ass kickers to ✌🌱🔥. Thanks H

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Hey man...haven't seen you around here in a while, hope all is well with you and yours.
I was just thinking of you, I just did a similar repeat of my 2018 grow with the Full Moon Fever. Had my Lemon Tree S1s herm on me.
Didn't catch them in time and got a light sprinkling of seeds. So got me thinking of you and the Cheap Thrills/FMF seeds.
In the past I wouldn't have just tossed em. Since getting feed back from you and another grower that grew em out, I'm gonna save these
FMF/LT seeds for a future grow. Gotta be some fire in there!
Hey buddy what’s up! I stay so busy I don’t get on the forums as much as I’d like to, but seriously I still have buddies asking me when I’m gonna grow some more of those. Whatever pollen donor that was must have been a good one or something idk, I know you did something right because I grew some of the packs I bought personally after that(breeder packs) and I wasn’t as impressed. I still have a good amount of those you gave me and I cherish those and I thank you again for that. I don’t wanna grow those till I’m free enough that I can pay good attention and select the best ones for a big seed run and hopefully those will have the same quality.