#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This was the runt of the Sundae Batter pack, This is why I can never throw away a plant.
Having the fortitude to toss weak or small plants is my biggest weakness ! It's like jerking a fingernail off for me lol, I suspect it's from the days seed was so hard for me to come by but my recent russet mite incident where almost all had to go got me over that at least for the near....

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I had to toss my Wedding Cake S1. I had it it least two years, it gave me lots of great smoke. It had somthing going on for the last month or two, and I didnt want it to spread. It was hard, but I got some Topanga Wedding, Ice Cream Wedding, and Cake and Chem to look through. I cant imagine trying to keep up with all those clones and mother plants, Much respect to Heisen and the guys kepping these genetics healthy to provide all these seeds.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Rather then blasting my comments I had a running list as I went throught his entire thread. I been adding to this as I go along in the thread. Ive condensed this down and deleted things that got answered. Good read guys. Lots of info. Some awesome looking stuff. I look forward to getting some of your stuff to enjoy.

Topanga...Grinch Christmas Tree Edition
Yo... This Topanga is tits. Srsly. Big fat titties. Like I told the wife I was spending money and was dropping cash now. Out of stock... I also liked some shit along the way of yours. I tried not to do too many. But let me just say, I have read a lot of threads and seen a lot of grow journals and the consistency of your plants had me wanting to spend money. There was a Topanga Wedding Cake back in 820s that I'd just flat rob you for LOL. Cheers.

@Heisenbeans - You got a 989 page 3 year old thread here that took me 3 days to get through. Everything I wanted to buy was out of stock. Which makes sense. On Dec 31 2021 Lock this bitch and START OVER....JESUS. 😂(im kinda kidding? LOL)

Seriously though, I have always been curious if you have ever noticed a large shift in plant structure/stretch with your testers from one growing style/light source to the next? And as a breeder have you considered growing different styles/lights/room conditions to fine tune cultivars? I'm assuming you breed with hydro for the pure speed. Do you pick traits from some plants under HPS vs LED? I've wondered if its better to follow the breeders growing style for their seeds. And should that be something that is made clear to a customer? Kinda like "For best results matching breeder, flower under DE HPS at 83°F 55% RH in a 1gallon Coco DTW system. This cultivar responds well to LST avoid topping." Hit 982 and see you have LED for vegging and DEs in flower and still doing hydro.
@TreeFarmerCharlie I'd like your insight on this as well. I saw you said on 868 you grow under LED organic in 10 gallon fab pots?

There was some purple crash in there along the way that looked outstanding by @Meatman in the 900s somewhere.

Ice creams week 10
That is a chunky girl.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Rather then blasting my comments I had a running list as I went throught his entire thread. I been adding to this as I go along in the thread. Ive condensed this down and deleted things that got answered. Good read guys. Lots of info. Some awesome looking stuff. I look forward to getting some of your stuff to enjoy.

Yo... This Topanga is tits. Srsly. Big fat titties. Like I told the wife I was spending money and was dropping cash now. Out of stock... I also liked some shit along the way of yours. I tried not to do too many. But let me just say, I have read a lot of threads and seen a lot of grow journals and the consistency of your plants had me wanting to spend money. There was a Topanga Wedding Cake back in 820s that I'd just flat rob you for LOL. Cheers.

@Heisenbeans - You got a 989 page 3 year old thread here that took me 3 days to get through. Everything I wanted to buy was out of stock. Which makes sense. On Dec 31 2021 Lock this bitch and START OVER....JESUS. 😂(im kinda kidding? LOL)

Seriously though, I have always been curious if you have ever noticed a large shift in plant structure/stretch with your testers from one growing style/light source to the next? And as a breeder have you considered growing different styles/lights/room conditions to fine tune cultivars? I'm assuming you breed with hydro for the pure speed. Do you pick traits from some plants under HPS vs LED? I've wondered if its better to follow the breeders growing style for their seeds. And should that be something that is made clear to a customer? Kinda like "For best results matching breeder, flower under DE HPS at 83°F 55% RH in a 1gallon Coco DTW system. This cultivar responds well to LST avoid topping." Hit 982 and see you have LED for vegging and DEs in flower and still doing hydro.
@TreeFarmerCharlie I'd like your insight on this as well. I saw you said on 868 you grow under LED organic in 10 gallon fab pots?

There was some purple crash in there along the way that looked outstanding by @Meatman in the 900s somewhere.

That is a chunky girl.
Yup, I grow organic, use blumats for watering, give a dose of recharge and a low dose of cal mag once a week, and top dress from time to time. My 4x4 has LED strip lights that I built using 3500K Samsung F-Strips and it can be ran up to 560W total (two 280W lights). My 2x4 tent has a 280W LED strip light I built from a Grow Daddy LED kit using his 3500K Samsung Sun Strips.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

That is a chunky girl.
Excellent post , I will comment more in depth tomorrow