#Heisenbeans Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I had the JBizzy cut from H, lost it a couple summers ago. That was my first real cut.
I did manage to make a few seed from it.
I just take a few cuts each time I prune it and keep replacing the Mom in solos in a little box . No filter, just a small fan and a dimmed down Q board. I can only keep a few at a time and flower a few every now and then when that jar gets low. Ive smoked some of the real JBWC and mine is pretty close when I get it right. It has a lot of flavor . It was the best of the three I had. Havent seen any more S1 of that so Ive been trying to keep it going. I would buy another pack if they ever do that one again.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just take a few cuts each time I prune it and keep replacing the Mom in solos in a little box . No filter, just a small fan and a dimmed down Q board. I can only keep a few at a time and flower a few every now and then when that jar gets low. Ive smoked some of the real JBWC and mine is pretty close when I get it right. It has a lot of flavor . It was the best of the three I had. Havent seen any more S1 of that so Ive been trying to keep it going. I would buy another pack if they ever do that one again.
I wished I had bought the GG#4 clone from H when I bought the WC. I believe he did give me an Animal Cookies clone along with the WC.
I got them right before he started this forum almost 3 years ago.
Not sure if he still sells clones. The man is pretty busy now a days.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Use super low light to reveg. When u cut em back trim back all the buds and use 24 low light.
I got the lights cut back to around 240 watts of led covering a 4x4 area. That's as low as they will go. Not sure on what to do. Maybe put a light outside the tent ?

Back couple months I moved some purple punch plants from greenhouse to tent to reveg. I didn't cut all the buds off like the larf on the bottom. If I did their wouldn't of been any leaves on it to gather light. I used some t8 bulbs to reveg in and they all ended up dying as well slowly.

In the past when I used CIH or HID never had a problem. Been having problems cloning as well.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I got the lights cut back to around 240 watts of led covering a 4x4 area. That's as low as they will go. Not sure on what to do. Maybe put a light outside the tent ?

Back couple months I moved some purple punch plants from greenhouse to tent to reveg. I didn't cut all the buds off like the larf on the bottom. If I did their wouldn't of been any leaves on it to gather light. I used some t8 bulbs to reveg in and they all ended up dying as well slowly.

In the past when I used CIH or HID never had a problem. Been having problems cloning as well.
Did you cut the roots back at all before putting them back to veg?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Yeah super low light, maybe raise the lights as high as you can

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
No still in the same bags, there is 18 plants in that tent In coco. Have dripper system all tied together with pipe for draining all the buckets. Used to be my rdwc system but have air bags in them now. Works awesome in managing runoff. Goes to a drain
Kind of hard to get at the roots then. I don’t know if it helps or not but when I did it that one time, I cut the roots back and it was about four weeks for it to start vegging again.