#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I got the lights cut back to around 240 watts of led covering a 4x4 area. That's as low as they will go. Not sure on what to do. Maybe put a light outside the tent ?

Back couple months I moved some purple punch plants from greenhouse to tent to reveg. I didn't cut all the buds off like the larf on the bottom. If I did their wouldn't of been any leaves on it to gather light. I used some t8 bulbs to reveg in and they all ended up dying as well slowly.

In the past when I used CIH or HID never had a problem. Been having problems cloning as well.
I’ve heard a lot of people cut their light back but I never have, I just give them a good dose of nitrogen and blue light and eventually they start to reveg. Some take forever and some are pretty quick. I have to reveg all the time, if not I would’ve already lost everything. I reckon I’m to damn stupid to make sure I take cuts and get everything cloned. I had to handtruck some outdoor in 30gal pots inside a storage building to reveg because I didn’t have a single backup. I hope some of y’all can read this and learn from my stupidity. If you have something you don’t wanna lose, take your cuts when you can don’t put it off, they may not be there tomorrow.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ve heard a lot of people cut their light back but I never have, I just give them a good dose of nitrogen and blue light and eventually they start to reveg. Some take forever and some are pretty quick. I have to reveg all the time, if not I would’ve already lost everything. I reckon I’m to damn stupid to make sure I take cuts and get everything cloned. I had to handtruck some outdoor in 30gal pots inside a storage building to reveg because I didn’t have a single backup. I hope some of y’all can read this and learn from my stupidity. If you have something you don’t wanna lose, take your cuts when you can don’t put it off, they may not be there tomorrow.
Hey man...haven't seen you around here in a while, hope all is well with you and yours.
I was just thinking of you, I just did a similar repeat of my 2018 grow with the Full Moon Fever. Had my Lemon Tree S1s herm on me.
Didn't catch them in time and got a light sprinkling of seeds. So got me thinking of you and the Cheap Thrills/FMF seeds.
In the past I wouldn't have just tossed em. Since getting feed back from you and another grower that grew em out, I'm gonna save these
FMF/LT seeds for a future grow. Gotta be some fire in there!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Have u guys seen a tent full of plants that will not reveg? I left a good deal of buds on the plants at harvest and it's been 4 weeks of 24hrs of light and no sign of revegg yet. Matter of fact it's closer to dying than revegging.

View attachment 102487View attachment 102488

This is what I looked like at harvest

View attachment 102489
Is this all the same seed?
Not all plants can be revegged.
Give them a darkness break. You have life that thrives in darkness.
I'd go to 18/6 or 20/4 hrs. Won't hurt to try it.
Give them a shot of ammonium nitrate and wait.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Agree 💯, IMO Anything with more than 5% CBD should be bread out of existence. And more of an effort should be made to save the sativa's.
Autos have there place. People who live in colder climates need plants to finish sooner outdoors. People who grow indoors that don't have the resources to keep a sealed space and want to grow a few plants in the open.
CBD also has its place. Not everyone is looking for knock your dick off meds.

Not Given

Has chucked
Autos have there place. People who live in colder climates need plants to finish sooner outdoors. People who grow indoors that don't have the resources to keep a sealed space and want to grow a few plants in the open.
CBD also has its place. Not everyone is looking for knock your dick off meds.
Why are you hating on CBD?

It brings a lot of healing to people, like those little kids with severe seizures, etc. etc.

As for myself, CBD has been a godsend to alleviate my arthritis.
Yea you guys are right, I was being over dramatic, I am just partial to very strong meds. I have essential tremor from my Parkinson's, and I had no relief from CBD, but a micro dose of strong THC immediately stops my shakes and tremors for about a day.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Kind of hard to get at the roots then. I don’t know if it helps or not but when I did it that one time, I cut the roots back and it was about four weeks for it to start vegging again.

I've revegged plants for years and normally after 2 weeks it starts throwing new veg leaves. Outside I used to try and get 2 crops one in the spring and other fall. In the spring buds will be nice and formed up but if the sun hrs gets too long veg leaves start coming out of the buds

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Next pheno reminds me a lot of GSC that I used to run 10 years ago.

Very frosty buds, doesn't yield as much as sister plant and stems more spindly.
Both plants are sativa dominant and will stretch but not an obscene amount. Def need netting to support them. This one is more sensitive to nutes as all these plants are fed on drippers and get the same nute mix. One plant has very green leaves and other always seemed like it wanted more epsom salt. 20211205_110831.jpg20211205_110838.jpg20211205_110932.jpg20211205_110951.jpg20211205_111400.jpg20211205_111408.jpg20211205_111427.jpg20211205_111451.jpg20211205_111503.jpg20211205_111511.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I can't tell ya what the nose on em smells like. I was trimming these other plants I ran for first time and I've never seen anything like them before. The fuel smell was so strong it burns your nostrils and throat along with eyes watering. I haven't been able to smell very good since then (Saturday) and was hacking entire time I was trimming them. It was horrible.
Has a weird name Shaved Monkey

Last edited:

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Yea you guys are right, I was being over dramatic, I am just partial to very strong meds. I have essential tremor from my Parkinson's, and I had no relief from CBD, but a micro dose of strong THC immediately stops my shakes and tremors for about a day.
My wife suffers from extreme pain and I have found that a combination of strong THC and CBD makes the best tincture for her. And I love it to. 🌱 🔥✌