#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
You might be thinking frosty male, nope. Just a full reversed AC to make more seeds everyone keeps buying up. Wanted to test out this new phone camera. Pretty fukin nice if I do say so myself.
P.S the next person on my YouTube channel that tries to school me on reversing females or give some half ass bro science advice needs to put it up there ass. I'm good.

View attachment 89485View attachment 89484
View attachment 89486

I've tried loading high definition pics but site always says file is too large

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Its a Drag the StarDawg is getting kicked to curb. Maybee we will get Lucky and they will do a StarDawg/Animal Cookies cross for a send off for the StarDawg and Call it Skunkd Cookies. Regs. That would be some Tasty Bud and a Great send off for the StarDawg.

What I didn't understand is the most popular strains you could no longer get anymore and that was a while back.

These are some of the packs I got. Their was more I wanted and couldn't get them.

Bounty Hunter

Copper chem

Cowboy cookies

Iron horse

Tomahawk

Jelly Pie

Snake oil

California Cannon

Bison breath

Eagle scout

Sundae stallion

Dreamcatcher

Raindance

Cake n chem

Skywarden

Orange blossom special

City slicker

Cowboy kush

Peacemaker

Cherry wine

Dynomite diesel

Sky dweller

Sundance kid

Pioneer kush

Cowboy cookies

Chinooke haze

Pebble pusher

Ghost town

Tomahawk

Sundae stallion

Bison breath

Topanga stars

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Chased this Snake out of one of my grow rooms.

Caught a blue tailed lizard in one of bug traps. Had to cut him out of it with scissors. Of course the pad was still stuck to his body.

I've seen several snakes in my rooms but most I've seen is chicken snakes. I had one fall around my neck when I opened the door. Ive got one that is around 6 ft long. As long as they keep the mice out im good

20210425_105545.jpg

Dalton

Nobody

Caught a blue tailed lizard in one of bug traps. Had to cut him out of it with scissors. Of course the pad was still stuck to his body.

I've seen several snakes in my rooms but most I've seen is chicken snakes. I had one fall around my neck when I opened the door. Ive got one that is around 6 ft long. As long as they keep the mice out im good

View attachment 89786
try using olive oil. all over the trap and creature( thats in contact with the trap) it will free them pretty quick. I catch geckos sometimes. Works good when that shit sticks to your skin also

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 89786
No big fear of snakes but damn if one fell on my neck as I opened a door I'd shit myself right then and there lol, did have a big male grizzly surprise me one night as I walked with a flashlight to turn the heater on in my greenhouse last sept, he was checking my compost pile out, surprise!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
No big fear of snakes but damn if one fell on my neck as I opened a door I'd shit myself right then and there lol, did have a big male grizzly surprise me one night as I walked with a flashlight to turn the heater on in my greenhouse last sept, he was checking my compost pile out, surprise!
Now a grizzly id shit my pants, a snake not so much. Well unless I was down south but really only 3 or four venomous snakes in north America. Coral snakes, copperhead, cotton mouth and rattlers. The coral, cotton mouth and rattlers usually won't be falling on you, well maybe timber rattlers, but a good stomp to the head and any snake is toast.

I definitely would have done a little dance though if a snake fell on my neck but I'd laugh after that, same with spiders.

Bears, well bears you just gotta play dead. There ain't no stomping a bear, lol.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Now a grizzly id shit my pants, a snake not so much. Well unless I was down south but really only 3 or four venomous snakes in north America. Coral snakes, copperhead, cotton mouth and rattlers. The coral, cotton mouth and rattlers usually won't be falling on you, well maybe timber rattlers, but a good stomp to the head and any snake is toast.

I definitely would have done a little dance though if a snake fell on my neck but I'd laugh after that, same with spiders.

Bears, well bears you just gotta play dead. There ain't no stomping a bear, lol.
Water moccasins too, watch out! I see em in the southern part of your state and the one to the east yearly. I'm out on the backwoods trails 5 days a week.

See bobcat shit regularly too, they don't seem to have a shortage of prey lol.

That would definitely have been a poop muh pants scenario for me as well lol.
PoopMuhPantss.png

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It´s most likely going in the bin... It showed these balls before any female pre-flowers so.. How did yours turn out after picking them off?
I checked mine every three or four days and picked off any I could see. I ended up with lots of jars of fire sensimilla!!

That’s easier to do if you have fewer plants. And they were just on the lowers. If they’re up top, I’d cull it too.