#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm using the new HLG 650R lights. I got them on 40% and about 5 ft above the canopy. Also bought the UV attachment and going to run those about 4 hrs a day to help with any kind of disease that may be present...... well is present because no area is 100% sanitized. I used bleach and then physan 20 to disinfect floor, walls, ceiling etc

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Wasn't sure how much water I would be using so I have 2-60 gal barrels. One is on the floor and other on legs that has a line with float valve running to the other.

When in flower I'm expecting to water in small amounts many times a day like 10 or so, depends on how long I veg em too.
Since their is a week apart in some of the plants I'm going to have to cut the tops off several of em to keep em even. After getting up a little in size and filling in the canopy some I'm going to lay a net over the top of em then flip after they start pointing up through the net.
I'm thinking about using hooks on each end and stretching another net a couple weeks after that. Or maybe just lay another net on top?

Undecided on using Silica. Is it necessary in coco?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Wasn't sure how much water I would be using so I have 2-60 gal barrels. One is on the floor and other on legs that has a line with float valve running to the other.

When in flower I'm expecting to water in small amounts many times a day like 10 or so, depends on how long I veg em too.
Since their is a week apart in some of the plants I'm going to have to cut the tops off several of em to keep em even. After getting up a little in size and filling in the canopy some I'm going to lay a net over the top of em then flip after they start pointing up through the net.
I'm thinking about using hooks on each end and stretching another net a couple weeks after that. Or maybe just lay another net on top?

Undecided on using Silica. Is it necessary in coco?
Kelp4less.com
Buy it by the lb.
It sure helps the stems support the big buds. If using a trellis, it's less necessary

baldmountain

Super Active Member
This is a Purple Crash. It was kind of hungry the whole grow (Everything was. Coast of Maine Platinum Blend is a little light on nutrients.) But I've never had a plant so packed with trichomes. I'm glad I made a clone of this plant a mother and have two clones from it ready when a space opens in my flower tent. Nice job Heisenbeans.

update20210214.jpg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I just ordered 14 of the 301H Samsungs (80pcs)with UV, 660's, and IR strips(96pcs total)
At the moment, I am in the middle of an "ice storm". Up to an inch forcast. Peoples electric is popping off all around me.
Not looking good. Glad I don't have a house full like some of you all, but still gonna hurt.
22% of texas is wind power.
The shit froze.....
Stay safe out there!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I just came across this, got me thinking.
Had to dig around a bit to find pics of some pods I hatched for my 2016 outdoor grow.
Bought 3 pods, had all 3 hatch within days of each other.
Holy shit wasn't expecting this, had those lil fuckers everywhere._DSC0193.JPG

Had a pretty good size outdoor grow going, there literally wasn't a single plant that wasn't covered with them, pretty cool.
Unfortunately the local sparrow population decimated most of them over time.
_DSC0358.JPG
_DSC0424.JPG
Preying Mantis.JPG
Very few made it to adult hood, I would come across a large one every now and again.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I just came across this, got me thinking.
Had to dig around a bit to find pics of some pods I hatched for my 2016 outdoor grow.
Bought 3 pods, had all 3 hatch within days of each other.
Holy shit wasn't expecting this, had those lil fuckers everywhere.View attachment 83781

Had a pretty good size outdoor grow going, there literally wasn't a single plant that wasn't covered with them, pretty cool.
Unfortunately the local sparrow population decimated most of them over time.
View attachment 83782
View attachment 83783
View attachment 83784
Very few made it to adult hood, I would come across a large one every now and again.
Wow that’s like a small maternity ward nest . They’d be feeding on all those small annoying damaging pests like caterpillars etc . Very handy little fellas 👍