#Heisenbeans Genetics

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Was going to do a crop of BBC but could only get 2 seeds to germinate.. these were some stubborn mfers.. I have never had any problems with any of heisen's stuff.. no herms, no germination problems, nothing.. but these were hard to crack.. I will try to germinate a few BOD to fill my space.. I will let you know how these bananas germinate as well.. I am not complaining nor placing blame, I know it goes with the territory.. just have to tell how my experience went and be truthful.☮

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Was going to do a crop of BBC but could only get 2 seeds to germinate.. these were some stubborn mfers.. I have never had any problems with any of heisen's stuff.. no herms, no germination problems, nothing.. but these were hard to crack.. I will try to germinate a few BOD to fill my space.. I will let you know how these bananas germinate as well.. I am not complaining nor placing blame, I know it goes with the territory.. just have to tell how my experience went and be truthful.☮
I had the same issues. Twice actually. Some strains seem to be that way....

D

Deleted member 60

Freeze-dried "Heisenbubble" from the "tester" round I did late Summer/early Fall

Left tray/side....23g of Animal Cookies x Sundae Driver. The lower portion is 73 micron.....and just over 1/3 at the top is 25 micron

Right tray....75 g of a mix of Dosi x Wedding Cake and Dosi x GMO. Left side is 73 micron, right side is 25 micron.

In both cases...there is hardly any color difference from the 73 to the 25.

Fucking beautiful stuff. The entire house has that classic hash smell with some really nice notes of gas/pine/skunk and cookies whaftin' around on top.

I still have a nice bag of Dosi x Gelato to run.....as well as a bunch of selections from the Summer OD run... but am still dialing in the freeze dryer....so am doing smaller batches in an attempt to do just that. I've found that info on the topic is sketchy/scarce/guarded...so it's kind of a learn-as-you-go process. Definitely happy with what I'm seeing. Came out being able to be hit with a razor blade and break it into smaller chunks from a large wafer.....but then it takes on a brittle/sticky consitency like taffy.

Laffy Fuckin' Taffy.

Step right up, kids....

DSC_3357.JPG

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
It feels so good to be back growing again. Over the last year I was battling grey algae slime in my rdwc systems . It killed off most everything I had. I had some really great cuts and the also the plants I grew out from seed from Heisen.

I had animal cookies, motorbreath 15, runtz, ice cream cake, applie fritter, Tampa crippie, triangle kush, kush mints, wedding cake, Gelato, gmo, Tropicana cookies, sundae driver, etc etc etc prob over 30 cuts
Had some really really good ones from heisen like Adub, dub step, purple cake but think it was called gucciberry, Bridezilla, and several others

Lost most everything I had was able to take cuttings from dying plants and get some to root. And it was just poor ass roots too. That's where the Topanga stars come from finally got it big enough to take cuts off of.

20210207_115852.jpg20210207_140003.jpg