#Heisenbeans Genetics

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
ACxTC testers coming up on cure. Very sticky. This was a test grow in 1.7L pots not the best for bulk but works well to see how the genetics are going to perform.
The larger has a spicy candy smell the smaller more like barn dank ness.
Well done Heisen.
Oh I have a couple more testers just flipped will report when things are happening.
894F32CD-46B2-42E5-8E99-53027F0BAF9F.png0FF21F67-05B0-4344-92B7-CD76C8F1002B.png

OhthePain

Sorry to be the one to tell you but, That plant is infested with spider mites.
Sorry to be the one to tell you but, That plant is infested with spider mites. Crazy infested
View attachment 81630
just so everyone knows i was wrong.
I was wrong about u, sorry..thanks so much for taking the time to look at my pics and help me when u didnt have to and maybe with me going so overboard on u maybe u shouldn't have helped me.. i apoligize! I turned on the lights this morning and shure enough found some here and there.
with all the pics I have posted u were the only one that caught it or took the time to show me so thanks agian...
I pledge allegiance to the evergreengardener, and the gardening for witch he stands.
one garden under God with hemp and cannabis for all!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I was wrong about u, sorry..thanks so much for taking the time to look at my pics and help me when u didnt have to and maybe with me going so overboard on u maybe u shouldn't have helped me.. i apoligize! I turned on the lights this morning and shure enough found some here and there.
with all the pics I have posted u were the only one that caught it or took the time to show me so thanks agian...
I pledge allegiance to the evergreengardener, and the gardening for witch he stands.
8247534.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
We got some "sharp" growers in here. Hard to get anything over on us. lol