#Heisenbeans Genetics

Meatman

Meat Master
Yep I can’t wait to get the dubstep going I’m getting oil slick too and I might get the animal cookies this time since I’m saving with the discount. or I might just buy dubsteps now to just to make sure I get em muahahhhha.
Good luck with the oil slick it was a pain in the ass for me 4 seeds wouldn’t even sprout than I planted another one it sucked its entire life I got 12 grams off the whole plant but the 12 grams I got are bomb as fuck but I won’t grow it again cause it was such a pain

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Good luck with the oil slick it was a pain in the ass for me 4 seeds wouldn’t even sprout than I planted another one it sucked its entire life I got 12 grams off the whole plant but the 12 grams I got are bomb as fuck but I won’t grow it again cause it was such a pain
Edit:: my bad thought it was a different strain haven’t run it after going to look at it lol

OhthePain

We got some "sharp" growers in here. Hard to get anything over on us. lol
im not shure what u mean.. who's trying to get over on who? if said countless times im a newb.. no one said anything before him.. and i havnt had my eye glasses for like 3 months sense before I started the gmo punch.. i put them in my purse and sat on it with my phat booty haha.. I'm just saying I know it's a man's sport so i expect some joke around but i didn't expect the man I got into it with be the only one to help me.. i dont see many people go out of there way to offer anyone help on here.. it's mostly marketing hype and crap.. i feel like everyone wants to keep there trade secrets.. or u have the people that think its funny yo make u fug something up or be a wise ass.. where's the love of the old days i mean in only 30 but it seems like if ur not already clicked up these forums are just about marketing. the funny part is if any of the men knew me personaly i wouldn't be treated the same guranted.138035891_162355215677690_4151059359140785180_o.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
im not shure what u mean.. who's trying to get over on who? if said countless times im a newb.. no one said anything before him.. and i havnt had my eye glasses for like 3 months sense before I started the gmo punch.. i put them in my purse and sat on it with my phat booty haha.. I'm just saying I know it's a man's sport so i expect some joke around but i didn't expect the man I got into it with be the only one to help me.. i dont see many people go out of there way to offer anyone help on here.. it's mostly marketing hype and crap.. i feel like everyone wants to keep there trade secrets.. or u have the people that think its funny yo make u fug something up or be a wise ass.. where's the love of the old days i mean in only 30 but it seems like if ur not already clicked up these forums are just about marketing. the funny part is if any of the men knew me personaly i wouldn't be treated the same guranted.View attachment 81704
no grudges held here. People have their days we’ve seen it over and over. Just eat a snickers and calm down if not go join Green and whyte 🤣🤣

Plenty of help to be had explore the form past this thread. There is a lot of helpful info in this thread and some super dope pics by some asshole that likes pine trees and the thing 🤷 and a few others lol. But this isn’t the thread to ask newb questions as there are a lot of smart asses in here but it’s all with good intentions.

Imo with how infested that plant was I’d rip everything down bleach everything and start over but that’s just me.

Opie1

Master Grower
im not shure what u mean.. who's trying to get over on who? if said countless times im a newb.. no one said anything before him.. and i havnt had my eye glasses for like 3 months sense before I started the gmo punch.. i put them in my purse and sat on it with my phat booty haha.. I'm just saying I know it's a man's sport so i expect some joke around but i didn't expect the man I got into it with be the only one to help me.. i dont see many people go out of there way to offer anyone help on here.. it's mostly marketing hype and crap.. i feel like everyone wants to keep there trade secrets.. or u have the people that think its funny yo make u fug something up or be a wise ass.. where's the love of the old days i mean in only 30 but it seems like if ur not already clicked up these forums are just about marketing. the funny part is if any of the men knew me personaly i wouldn't be treated the same guranted.View attachment 81704
I noticed it as soon as I saw the pic (seen the hair too) I was gonna send you a pm and ask you about it, but EG already brought it up. There’s plenty of help around here, all you gotta do is ask. You’ll learn a lot if you’re willing.
What’s up with the apple in your ass while we’re asking questions? Lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Are you talking about Chucker’s?

OhthePain

im shure iv smoked more then a few bugs in my day when i was super young my weed looked like this.l0YEjDz.jpg. so if this is bugged out weed..20210114_191017.jpg
I say roll them mites up and smoke em.shure id love to get rid of em. i have been battling them for quite some time.. i will not use anything toxic at all.. i have sugar gliders, cats, and humans.. iv used vinegar, alcohol, soap, i think lady bugs will be next.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I didn't think he meant you were literally trying to deceive anyone. It was just a figure of speech.

For the spider mites, get some lady bugs maybe?

OhthePain

I noticed it as soon as I saw the pic (seen the hair too) I was gonna send you a pm and ask you about it, but EG already brought it up. There’s plenty of help around here, all you gotta do is ask. You’ll learn a lot if you’re willing.
What’s up with the apple in your ass while we’re asking questions? Lol
my opinion is, for what its worth.
what's the point of bringing it up or teasing
if. u arnt gona offer valid info to try and help the person along woth the joke.. and the Apple is artistic expression.. I'm shure u know excatly what it means..

OhthePain

@OhthePain can't say as where I've seen you around before. It'll be hard to forget your backside now. (If that's you 😉).

Do you have a grow journal here?
no I dont keep a standard journal.. i asked questions when i have problems but i stoped cause there always those people that just lead u in the wrong direction .. so i just try to research to the best of my ability.. and lol thanks.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I believe a lot of us have been helping others. I didn't mean in general you were trying to get over on anyone. We are also a bunch of stoners and say "stoner" things sometimes. lol
This is the best place on the net for a newbie. But we do want you to research for yourself. That is how you learn.
Nice "assle" by the way. lol

OhthePain

I believe a lot of us have been helping others. I didn't mean in general you were trying to get over on anyone. We are also a bunch of stoners and say "stoner" things sometimes. lol
This is the best place on the net for a newbie. But we do want you to research for yourself. That is how you learn.
Nice "assle" by the way. lol
U have those people though.. for instance i thought I got rid of the mites last round and yea I should have know better but i was a trusting newbie but i asked if I had mites on these gmo punchs when i started them and i had only one reply its a nite problem.
theyll grow out of it.. it had tell take mite signs the little dots but im waiting on my glasses.so i figured ok maybe I'll listen and now I'm paying for some one else being that way.. or i had a person say earlier the best way to check for bugs is to turn off all the lights get on ur back under ur plants and look up with a narrow beamed flash light.. like foreal dude. people think its funny to take advantage of people and make them suffer because they think its funny.. they can eat my Apple..

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
U have those people though.. for instance i thought I got rid of the mites last round and yea I should have know better but i was a trusting newbie but i asked if I had mites on these gmo punchs when i started them and i had only one reply its a nite problem.
theyll grow out of it.. it had tell take mite signs the little dots but im waiting on my glasses.so i figured ok maybe I'll listen and now I'm paying for some one else being that way.. or i had a person say earlier the best way to check for bugs is to turn off all the lights get on ur back under ur plants and look up with a narrow beamed flash light.. like foreal dude. people think its funny to take advantage of people and make them suffer because they think its funny.. they can eat my Apple..
Start a jourrnal, or a separate thread. Things get buried quickly in this thread because it's dedicated to Heisenbeans genetics, not your grow + questions + problems. Start a thread like, "Are these Spider Mites?" and you will have some truly helpful people all over it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That’s not what he said he said check for bugs in the dark with a flashlight and make sure to look under them. He can be a lot to handle sometimes ( Chunky riu) but he was telling you useful info. And that’s riu not Here at chuckers there are 10 trolls per decent member at riu

Last edited:

OhthePain

That’s not what he said he said check for bugs in the dark with a flashlight and make sure to look under them. He can be a lot to handle sometimes ( Chunky riu) but he was telling you useful info. And that’s riu not Here at chuckers there are 10 trolls per decent member at riu
he said in the dark with a narrow beamed flash light.. read it agian.. i thought the dots gave it away or pick a suspect leaf off or just flip it over come one turn off all the lights off and look from under the plant with a narrow beam flash light..