#Heisenbeans Genetics

OhthePain

My crystal ball tells

Lol this is how I feel about the Fruit Punch. Shit gets me wiggin' out if I smoke her with the cerebral buzz, but through the vaporizer she is perfectly potent and gives me a long lasting whole body tingling high.

Funny thing is her tester nugs right after harvest seemed weak af. After a little cure though...holy sh*t.

Not to mention some of the loudest sweet-citrusy terps I've ever come across.
My girl never catchs a buzz unless its cured

OhthePain

So up date i called gps customer service about a concern i had and they took care of any concerns that i had and also made everything rite by me.. also update on gmo.. im wondering if the balls and bananas, even had viable pollen in them because while some hairs were turning early( which my dream cather did as well with no pollination or seeds.) Or if i caught it early and plucked on time b cuz theres no new ones and nothing but white pistols shooting out now..

Boybelue

Super Active Member
So. Guys a little opinion please... im still new to all this.. so i have 3 plants in flower almost 30 days. And 1 by far as the biggest frostiest bud and most developed.. would u say i should already be able to tell which plant is the best? Also. If should i clip as many clones as i can under the canopy now.?pheno . 5. 3. An 4. The 5 was super sativa though ..View attachment 79947View attachment 79948View attachment 79946
Development looks shy for 30 days, I'm wondering if you have enough light intensity or maybe your bleeding light into your dark cycle, just don't look like they're hitting on all cylinders.

OhthePain

Development looks shy for 30 days, I'm wondering if you have enough light intensity or maybe your bleeding light into your dark cycle, just don't look like they're hitting on all cylinders.
No light leak and plenty intensity proly a waste for whats in there
I think lake if extra nutes usual transplant before flower decided not to this time.. i added al little and the seem to be packing it on qujck now.. i mite try a lot less defoilation next rpund cause its winter and low low humidity.. but usually heavy defol to keep humidith down. They could possiy be just recovering..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Happy to say I have an addition to the testers that rock.
Sundae Driver X Dosi Dos
IMG_1238.JPG
I was initially not a fan, because the smell is kind of a jumble of everything. fuel, sweet, sour, dank, bread or cookie, etc. but it's muddled and pretty mild. Nothing stands out but it's not bad.

Looking closer at the pics I think I let it go too long. Only 64 days in 12/12, and I harvested 4 on the same weekend. This one looks much more amber than the others. That could be where the smell went as well.
IMG_1243.JPG
As far as the buzz, it's bed-time. Couch city. But again, that might be because it's extra ripe.

So I will be growing this one again with a note to start checking trich's early.