#Heisenbeans Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Happy to say I have an addition to the testers that rock.
Sundae Driver X Dosi Dos
View attachment 80385
I was initially not a fan, because the smell is kind of a jumble of everything. fuel, sweet, sour, dank, bread or cookie, etc. but it's muddled and pretty mild. Nothing stands out but it's not bad.

Looking closer at the pics I think I let it go too long. Only 64 days in 12/12, and I harvested 4 on the same weekend. This one looks much more amber than the others. That could be where the smell went as well.
View attachment 80386
As far as the buzz, it's bed-time. Couch city. But again, that might be because it's extra ripe.

So I will be growing this one again with a note to start checking trich's early.
Excellent info. Mine is at 51 days and has the same lack of smell. I checked the trichs at day 49 and they looked all cloudy but no amber. I’m thinking it’s going to be an 8 week plant.

OhthePain

I’ve been looking through pics of weed all morning to try and find a spike coming out. Have to say this is a first and I can’t find anything else out there. I would clone her and keep her close. Keep us updated on that spike thing we want more pics
I have on my gmo. Punch. Looked like a purple hair to me but its pointy

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I’ve been looking through pics of weed all morning to try and find a spike coming out. Have to say this is a first and I can’t find anything else out there. I would clone her and keep her close. Keep us updated on that spike thing we want more pics
You already know my camera likes to play 🤣.
and it’s clone city, all tester have a few clones hanging out turning into teens, either for run 2 or to add to the stable. Time will tell.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Why would they get rid of that pmc coin or whatever they had to this new Bitcoin thing I was trying to place a 328 dollar order and I can not figure it out so fuck it I guess I’m over the whole seed buying thing
Not many seedbanks seem to be consistent with an easy channel of payment . Every time I find an easy payment method with a supplier it rarely if ever lasts . The Bank gets wind and shuts it down or the exchanger becomes unreliable . Does my head in as well .

Meatman

Meat Master
Not many seedbanks seem to be consistent with an easy channel of payment . Every time I find an easy payment method with a supplier it rarely if ever lasts . The Bank gets wind and shuts it down or the exchanger becomes unreliable . Does my head in as well .
Well I just put $400 on the coin base app that it wants me to use and now it’s saying that my Bitcoin isn’t available even tho it says I have the Bitcoin in my account on the app I’ve been fucking with it for an hour now and I’m just getting pissed off so I’m pretty sure I’m out $400 and I’m not getting the 3 awesome new crosses h just put out

Opie1

Master Grower
Well I just put $400 on the coin base app that it wants me to use and now it’s saying that my Bitcoin isn’t available even tho it says I have the Bitcoin in my account on the app I’ve been fucking with it for an hour now and I’m just getting pissed off so I’m pretty sure I’m out $400 and I’m not getting the 3 awesome new crosses h just put out
Try calling, they can usually help you get things worked out, good luck man.

Meatman

Meat Master
I’m sorry everyone I’m not trying to be a whiny bitch it’s just really irritating I have been messing with it since 4 this morning and it literally just screwed me over now the beans are gone and I stuck my money into this stupid Coinbase app that’s pretty much worthless to me now so sorry I was just venting a little bit