Mediocre grower
Topanga stars
Topanga wedding
Wedding pie adub
Sundae banana cookies
Romulan
Blue Hawaiian
Last 2 not HB GPS

So what happened was I fried all of these with Cal mag until week 5 Some of them recovered some of them were complete crop failure most notably my wedding pie a dub of course I only lost what I don't have anything more of in I got exactly half of the 30 plants to clone
I wasn't using clear Rez in my aero cloner so this is what they look like with a complete fucken bomb run excited for the next run to fix mistakes and see what they can really do.
I do have close ups if anybody's interested at the moment just let me know
Whip out the close ups bro, let's see that shit 😎😎

Boybelue

Super Active Member
It’s been a damn good day I got started building my light and it’s gonna be a beast 48x52 700 watts at the wallView attachment 73323View attachment 73321View attachment 73320and than the best of all, all my new beans shipped today I can’t wait for that lemon tree punch looks bomb
I could be wrong but I don’t think your gonna be happy assembling the frame that way. I built mine as one big light but my sinks were one solid piece. If I had it to do over I would break mine into smaller sections. You might like yours better in three sections, just mount your 6 heatsinks between two pieces of angle. Will make for a more sturdy light, only downside you will need more rope ratchets and it may be a little wider and possibly not fit into a tent if your tolerances are tight already. Also may not be able to wire it as you intended unless you were to use 3 separate drivers. Sorry if I stepped on your toes but I thought I’d mention it.

Last edited:

Meatman

Meat Master
I could be wrong but I don’t think your gonna be happy assembling the frame that way. I built mine as one big light but my sinks were one solid piece. If I had it to do over I would break mine into smaller sections. You might like yours better in three sections, just mount your 6 heatsinks between two pieces of angle. Will make for a more sturdy light, only downside you will need more rope ratchets and it may be a little wider and possibly not fit into a tent if your tolerances are tight already. Also may not be able to wire it as you intended unless you were to use 3 separate drivers. Sorry if I stepped on your toes but I thought I’d mention it.
No worries you didn’t step on no toes lol I will try it like this and than if I need to change it up I will afterwards and than I would need to get three different drivers so we will see how this works first...But thanks for your input I appreciate it

Boybelue

Super Active Member
@Meatman2636 You could still use one driver, just have onboard input/output jacks and plug them all together once you have them all hung. Maybe it’ll be ok and you want have to, it’s just a little awkward hanging the bigger builds if they aren’t pretty sturdy. If your not gonna be moving it hardly any over long periods of time then it probably wouldn’t be worth the xtra work.
Peace

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0925201631d.jpg
Stardawg x lt0925201618.jpg0925201619_HDR.jpg0925201632_HDR.jpg
We have had the warmest summer on record! Not too bar in the rain dept either!
Ive given them molasses/compost/kelp/humic/silica/calmag teas the entire flower.
Veg tea was willow branches, alfalfa feed, compost, molasses0925201631b.jpg
One shoreline sour diesel!!!
Shes the biggest ive ever grown. 6 ft round 7 foot high! And the dieael is unmistakable0925201631a.jpg
Sh0925201631b.jpges a heavy sativa so its gonna be a coupke more weeks.
I think the oil slicks and the stardawg it and the adub cross are coming down soon

Attachments