#Heisenbeans Genetics

OhthePain

Scrog is great for 1 or 2 plants you wanna spread out. But you'll see that most guys running more plants than that prefer to be able to move them around. Imagine trying to water 8 plants under a net...
Well if u have acces on 3 sides its easy but it can be a slight pain if acessis only one sided.. but electric or battery opp. water pump with extender tubes can make easy work of that..lol.. i was more curious if tgere were any sugestions to my cyrent grow..

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Floraflex in soil FTW. Soiless mediums will still have the same algae and root issues. I love rdwc but was just to much headache trying to prevent shit. Made it to where is just to much work to justify the benefits. Floraflex and soil pots. Set em and forget em.
I have the water circulating 24/7 through UV, running UC Roots, tried Physan 20 which burned off any kind of root development you had left. Tried beneficials which was useless and bought several gal of zone by dutch master.

Also been looking at trays and just doing a flood and drain. I can fit 3- 4x8 trays comfortably in one room and remove wall and get rid of the tents and fit 4 more of em and put the tents in another room i have a lot of area for vegging plants and moms if i want em.

I have several pumps already and a bunch of totes i can reuse. I have coco already that ive been sitting on for a long time and perlite

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Scrog is great for 1 or 2 plants you wanna spread out. But you'll see that most guys running more plants than that prefer to be able to move them around. Imagine trying to water 8 plants under a net...

I have and its very difficult. Ended up buying a really long funnel and sliding the end in a pvc pipe. Thats when i used to grow in soil inside. Got tired of the mites and fungas gnats

Meatman

Meat Master
All I’ve ever used is fox farm soil and nutes and I’ve never had an issue but they pissed me off so I’m going to change all my stuff once I’m out of everything I need a new soil and new fertilizer so if anyone has suggestions let me know... I was thinking roots organic soil and jacks fertilizer....I found a bunch of green chunks of glass in my soil when I say a bunch I mean like out of three bags looks like probably 2 broken beer bottles worth so I emailed them and said I’m not looking for anything free just wanted to let you know what I found and this is the email I got back7DBD4F51-AA9E-46E4-9CBA-A9B2784826BE.jpeg
In my head it’s almost like they are calling me a liar like I didn’t find glass in it..I told them there company is a fuckin joke and they just lost a customer of over 10 years that has spent thousands on there products..They sent me an email back asking for my address so I gave them my address thinking shit I’m about to get like a pallet of new soil what do I get an envelope in the mail from them with stickers in it and a letter saying sorry about your soil and thank you for being such a valued customer...That was a slap in the face to me so fuck fox farm I have about 2 months worth of there shit left and I’m done....Sorry for the rant I just seen someone talking about fox farm and figured I’d give my 2 cents

Meatman

Meat Master
Wtf I get it shit happens but take responsibility for it don’t just act like oh that sucks
As a business owner I have given away thousands of dollars worth of free shit because I’ve fucked something up and I wasn’t mad at anyone it was my own fault and if you don’t want bad reviews or a bad reputation you always make it right no matter what it’s going to cost you