#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Do you just like to argue for the sake of argument? I never said efficiency doesn't matter, I said that running a higher wattage fixture at a lower wattage doesn't produce less heat than running a fixture at it's rated wattage, but that it can actually add to the longevity of the LEDs. I've been in the electronics industry for almost as long as you've been alive and we need to factor in heat generation for rack cooling. So, if efficiency effects heat generation then please explain to me why we always use the total watts used by the equipment in the rack to spec in proper cooling for the rack and/or equipment room? You are confusing the need to use LESS WATTS when a light is MORE EFFICIENT with a 300W LED producing the same amount of heat as a 300W MH bulb. This is a basic law of physics that even you can't defeat. The MH bulb will radiate more heat from the bulb, but the overall heat produced by that bulb and ballast will be the same as the heat generated from a 300W LED setup and it's driver.
I wont bother anymore "arguing" which you are the only one doing bro. I was just pointing out everything about this is wrong and giving the proper info. My bad. Anyway I'll chime out on the subject. Yall can listen to the pseudoscience.

Thats sweet. Those 🍋 trees looks nice kudos.

The slh Franco cut I'm running is not lemon candy, lol. More like citronella haze.
Thanks eso. She is an awesome plant genetically. Roots from cuts in a week. Thick roots, not those lil skinny ones. Amazing in veg without ANY topping. If you do top the LT all of the branches get fat as fuck and become colas.

I just snapped a shot of these ADUB's and LT's in veg. The ones in the back 2 rows are the ADUB and then the LT against the back wall.

lt 001.JPG

This ADUB is 3 weeks in veg from clone and has been topped 2 times to get like this:

lt 002.JPG

Next two pics are the LT 3 weeks in veg from clone and untopped:

lt 003.JPG

lt 004.JPG

Skunkle Justin

mini Dubstep 29days in, i grew this one and took a bunch of cuts that are in veg.. going to keep a clone around til this one finishes.
decided to flower her, Shes a keeper, heavy trichome coverage, and unigue sweet/sour smell adub leaning?
I had a Dubstep pheno with that sweet/sour smell that was probably my favorite smoke ever. Ever ever. I didn’t keep any cuts, like an idiot, and now I’m hoping the last two seeds give me another of the same. If so, it will be a permanent member of the mother library. It yielded about 2/3 of the other strains I had going but was by far without question everyone’s favorite smoke.

View attachment 65653

View attachment 65654

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream getting closer...just seeing amber trichs now and is getting a water flush (PH 5.8)
This is #1 and is my keeper. Billiard ball colas all over the place. Smells like fruity berries.
IMG_1491.JPG
This is #2 with the bigger buds.

They are big stretchers and the weight of the buds requires stakes or a trellis or things will break.
IMG_1486.JPG
2 Gmoozy are growing very nicely. Up potted them to 3 gallons of blue sky organic soil.
Adub too.
ECSD x SD i over pruned it so its recovering .

They are all at 35 days of veg...now they are beefing up.

Babies are sprouted with incredible germ rates to popping up in peat plugs. I do love those rapid rooters you can squeeze the baby in there and flick your finger like your snapping a fly or your sister or something and just catch that seed shell and PING...it flies off. Works like a champ for me.

I will plant 8 in the floraflex pots and hand water them until i build everything.

Lots of awesome stuff coming
Crosses of
GG4
Blue Dream
Animal Cookies.

And something...GMO because i cant stop myself...its a secret obsession.

I forgot the Stardawg Corey Haim cut and Lemon Tree punch that popped up thriving too.

The timing is good to get the bloom room going right and there are some pile of Heisenbeans growing and other stuff.

I think Im going to need a bigger res and way more floraflex..

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That dubstep can get all kinds of weird chem tastes.

The one i just harvested has a burnt wires and chemical funk going on. I had one that was more lime and pine with a hint of weird too.

Very easy to clone too. The easiest of anything i have tried. I used a cloner, just coco, a cup of water...all of them worked.

The burnt wires clone became this...i just water it and top dress it with about 1/2 cup of stepwell organic nutes the 1st of every month.

I had a purple pheno too but got it mixed up with this one...oh well burnt wires for everyone !!!

It is roughly a 3 x 3 x 5 tent full right now (the stakes are 6 footers).

IMG_1470 (1).JPG