#Heisenbeans Genetics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That dubstep can get all kinds of weird chem tastes.

The one i just harvested has a burnt wires and chemical funk going on. I had one that was more lime and pine with a hint of weird too.

Very easy to clone too. The easiest of anything i have tried. I used a cloner, just coco, a cup of water...all of them worked.

The burnt wires clone became this...i just water it and top dress it with about 1/2 cup of stepwell organic nutes the 1st of every month.

I had a purple pheno too but got it mixed up with this one...oh well burnt wires for everyone !!!

It is roughly a 3 x 3 x 5 tent full right now (the stakes are 6 footers).

View attachment 68053
its funny you mention the burnt wires smell. I’ve been noticing a faint burnt wires smell when my current harvest that is curing burps each day. I can’t tel if it’s coming from the Banana Orange Daiquiri or the Topanga Wedding, though.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I find its a stardawg trait that comes from that chem line...you can get it so strong its almost like licking a 9 volt.

Stardawg has an earthy pine aroma with hints of diesel and a taste of pungent earthy diesel with a hint of lemony pine upon exhale

Or burnt wires in a tire fire at a chemical plant...that is the outdoor stardawg. OFFENSIVE in veg...brutal in flower...OH yeah...

Its starting to get very fragrant flowering has begun. The other plants you can see down the street...i never walked the dog that direction before. Now I am like the anthem

I stand on guard for thee..

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Ok, so I'm getting really excited 😁
This is my first grow under the FStrip lights I built. Before this grow, I grew under a total of 600W (from the wall) of COB LED lights I got from Amazon, and the best I pulled from four plants was just shy of 7oz.

I just finished trimming the first plant (Topanga Wedding), I got 5.40oz off of her, and I'm pretty sure that plant was the smallest of the four. I'll trim up the Banana Orange Daiquiri tomorrow, and then the last two plants in about a week when they finish drying. My goal was to hit a pound with the new lights and I'm pretty sure I'm going to smash that!

View attachment 67319

View attachment 67318

What makes me even more excited was that I got all that weight even with all this larfy bud left over. I can't wait to see what I can get when I learn to limit the larf better in future grows!
View attachment 67320
I'm seeing a really nice batch of butter there. Made some over night myself. 🌱 ✌ 🔥

Hey anyone run BBC . Just wanted to see what I can expect as far as stretch is concerned 🙂
Mine went about 1.5-2x if I had to guess. Went in around 24-30” and ended around 50-55” probably give or take. They were some of my larger plants but had nice internode spacing. Popped the whole pack, found 2 nice plants-a purple and green pheno. Neither had any banana unfortunately though and the green pheno was my preferred plant.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Dream brings the bud mass. Fat dense awesome buds. I am so glad i ran the pack.
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG
#1 was chopped and hung whole this morning. Currently taking about 7 days to be dry enough to trim.

Walter White....aka Wedding Night...this one was nice. It looks ready but that last week or so really brings bud density and mass.
Day 59. No ambers but soon. Water at PH 6.0 to flush for the last few days.
IMG_1527.JPGIMG_1522.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am going to be testing
GG4 X Dosido
Blue Dream X Animal Cookies
Blue Dream X Dosido
LVTK X Animal Cookies

Currently sprouted. Success rate 100% with some damping problems causes by me messing with my usual mojo...why learn when you can CURSE !

Thanks Heisen for the opportunity. I find the blue dream addition really does help my stomach relax..more than purple punch was the next best i have ever found.

They are going to have to go in small i went mental with testers. ITs all fun and games until week 4 hits in veg.....BOOM

But I love them all....even the lick a 9 volt dubstep pheno...i hate it...but i love it....

:D

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey everyone. Just looking for a top three all time h bean??? Pretty new to gps so I'd love to hear everyone's
I am going to be testing
GG4 X Dosido
Blue Dream X Animal Cookies
Blue Dream X Dosido
LVTK X Animal Cookies

Thanks Heisen for the opportunity. I find the blue dream addition really does help my stomach relax..more than purple punch was the next best i have ever found.

They are going to have to go in small i went mental with testers. ITs all fun and games until week 4 hits in veg.....BOOM

But I love them all....even the lick a 9 volt dubstep pheno...i hate it...but i love it....

:D
Gg4 xdosi may be the ultimate cultivar. Imo. My two fav flavas!